dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its des related bulldogs memorabilia I dont like your chances

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No your not a member and are just using us up.
I noticed the Knights forum used to swap and sell game DVD's

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Official stance from a forum moderator / official answer from the site owners is: Yes and No.

You can't sell DIRECT from here, simply because it creates too many headaches and puts the forum in a tricky situation should a transaction have issues. However you are more than welcome to pop a link in your signature (see here: https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?account/signature) to an ebay / Gumtree link for an item you are selling.

Please don't create a new thread for it, but by contributing to the site by way of posts posters will see your signature and the link to your memorabilia, and engage you if interested in purchasing it.

By taking this approach it encourages people to contribute to the site (rather than just a dump and run), and also detracts people signing up to post fake merchandise.

Hope that makes sense.

On the topic of memorabilia, if it's signed, then ideally it should have a Certificate of Authenticity or proof of signature. This increases the value of such items.

In all honesty though I've been around here over a decade and in that entire time can count on one hand the number of items sold here.. we may have lots of members, but it may not be the target market to sell memorabilia too.

!!!!!! SIDE NOTE !!!!!!
Special consideration may be given in the instance the item/s is being offered for sale for a charitable purpose. If this is the case please contact a moderator for discussion.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What you got? Always been hunting for an 04 jersey signed

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
(rather than just a dump and run) Hahahaha :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
(rather than just a dump and run) Hahahaha :grinning:
If you've ever been on Whirlpool the "dump and run" is well known.

User signs up, asks a question, gets what they wanted to know, and fucks off never to post again or reply/thank posters.

Also known as "One Post Wonders".

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think if you're selling it as a Dogs fan, why not? If you're trying to run your business through the Kennel for free, or just come here for the purpose of selling stuf (and not contributing to the site overall), i'd say "no".

Having said that i'm not a mod, so who cares what i think? :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
As mentioned above we don't want threads selling items. The thread question is answered so closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.