If Dylan Walker is Sacked by Manly, will they make a play a Foran?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A couple if reasons they won't chase Foran to replace Walker...

-Walker isnt a half
-We won't let Foran go pre 2019 season after getting his recovery this far
-Losing Walker, if he was sacked, doesn't free up Foran money in the cap by a long way.

Besides if Inglis can go on to captain Australia (for 24 hours lol) after beating his missus, Walker should be ok. Barba also beat his missus and didnt get sacked. In fact I can't come up with a player that was sacked for that. I'm not saying assaulting women isnt serious, but in the nrl showing your bum at a private function is treated much more seriously.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A couple if reasons they won't chase Foran to replace Walker...

-Walker isnt a half
-We won't let Foran go pre 2019 season after getting his recovery this far
-Losing Walker, if he was sacked, doesn't free up Foran money in the cap by a long way.

Besides if Inglis can go on to captain Australia (for 24 hours lol) after beating his missus, Walker should be ok. Barba also beat his missus and didnt get sacked. In fact I can't come up with a player that was sacked for that. I'm not saying assaulting women isnt serious, but in the nrl showing your bum at a private function is treated much more seriously.
Just dont piss in your own mouth.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Manly arnt stupid enough to sign Foran. His body is a side step away from failing
Don't think Foran can even sidestep these days, does that mean his body won't fail?:tearsofjoy:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please.
**** will get a suspended sentence, community service and mandatory counseling, where they’ll claim “the best thing for him, is to return to football”.
**** will be playing by rd 4.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Please.
**** will get a suspended sentence, community service and mandatory counseling, where they’ll claim “the best thing for him, is to return to football”.
**** will be playing by rd 4.
Just like Jack Fightin' Wighton

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hell get less punishment than our boys for mad Monday fucking pathetic

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s how you work the courts.

I got off with just a bond on my second offence this year and that was assault :grinning:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s how you work the courts.

I got off with just a bond on my second offence this year and that was assault :grinning:
Was that for sexually assaulting your dog?

Bro that’s shit man

And to do it twice in one year?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard sweet Caroline was playing while he assaulted his wife (holding her baby) and his fly was down and his knob was visible...... this has now been linked to example set by the bulldogs mad Monday so the bulldogs will now be fined $999,900,0000 for walker doing what he did

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly arnt stupid enough to sign Foran. His body is a side step away from failing
Agree with part about Foran but disagree with "manly aren't stupid".....they signed Hasler for the "second time" lol so that club is as dum as it can get

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even if Foran gets injured he will still be our halves mentor, he's still a veteran with a wise head, do the Dogs wanna offload him?