Kerrod Holland ranks most dangerous centre in 2018 for creating line breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love how i get accused of being negative yet when a player that was our biggest threat running the ball gets some praise all some people want to do is smash him lol.
If holland is our biggest threat running the ball this coming season boy are we in trouble ... I hope the halfs Lewis and foran are our biggest threats next year and the back line is there to support them

Reaction score
It's actually not true at all..

The saying has always been,,, attack is the best form of defence.. because if you have the ball , the opposition cannot create opportunities..
i'm with you on attack is the best form of defense, the bit i thought was true was score 2 leak 3

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that's true, but what good is it having a gun defender with nothing to defend
To me defense is like the structure and foundations of a house, if it isn't strong the cosmetics will not last !!!
Remember...Traditionally The Bulldogs always attack with their DEFENSE !!!

Reaction score
To me defense is like the structure and foundations of a house, if it isn't strong the cosmetics will not last !!!
Remember...Traditionally The Bulldogs always attack with their DEFENSE !!!
i was simply trying to say defense means jack if you got nothing on the scoreboard to defend

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland always gives his best.. but those stats are from 10games this season as starting centre.. I will be more interested in his stats after a 20+ game season in 2019..

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i was simply trying to say defense means jack if you got nothing on the scoreboard to defend
I know the game has changed but...
Have you seen the greatest era in the Bulldogs History...The 80's, especially The mid to late 80"s ?
84 We battled Parramatta in the grand final who had the Australian team in their squad and beat them 6-4.
85 St George were as good as Parramatta but we still beat them 7-6 in the grand final.
86 Again we battled Parramatta in the grand final and despite our fullback Sigsworth getting sent off in the first half and the prop Kelly sin bind in the second half and the ref flogging us with 9-3 penalty count insuring Cronin & Price went out as winners by 2 goals to 1, yes no tries 4-2 .
Damn...We were so good they had to change the rules because of us !!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Who writes this garbage

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Holland has a good attitude and has worked hard to find a place in the team.
He has improved greatly in his time here and I'm sure he can keep progressing next year.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's not that dangerous in attack but still has a bit of creativity, still has a bit of work ahead of him to become a strong rep centre, should get a full season and be our goal kicker.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If holland gets his defence in order he will be a weapon,great in attack and kicks goals

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just a reminder that Pay is yet to partner Holland and Smith together this season despite them being our most potent attacking combination in recent history and us currently sitting dead last and struggling to score points in attack.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just a reminder that Pay is yet to partner Holland and Smith together this season despite them being our most potent attacking combination in recent history and us currently sitting dead last and struggling to score points in attack.
Honestly shits me.

For even more logic, we have Holland playing Fullback in Reserve Grade. Why the hell is he at Fullback? For one he's not ever going to play Fullback in the NRL and secondly he's just returned back from injury and is going to be asked to play in one of the most demanding positions.

Just dumbfounds me.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No need to for the reminder, it's well known

(smashes head against keyboard)

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Were they together at any point this season? I cant remember.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You called derp right from the start lol.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Honestly shits me.

For even more logic, we have Holland playing Fullback in Reserve Grade. Why the hell is he at Fullback? For one he's not ever going to play Fullback in the NRL and secondly he's just returned back from injury and is going to be asked to play in one of the most demanding positions.

Just dumbfounds me.
Doin' a Mbye?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
An idea from left field, why not ask Holland next time you see him why he isn't playing on Smiths side (or vice versa)? Just maybe he knows what the real reason is.

Go Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.