Kerrod Holland ranks most dangerous centre in 2018 for creating line breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep and the montoyas and co need sacking too bud. I dont give a crap how much more he offered than others. Easy when u sit out first half of season on bench. He should of been fresh and adding spark. Cause hes done fuck all else since arriving

Offer him the coin, he gets a release on compasionate grounds. Do up the contract and let him sign it. Its a pretty simple process really. Just like the chooks and every other club does mate.
you'd sack the entire team and sign only superstars if it were up to you.....

however, it doesn't work like that, unless you're the Roosters of course... there is a thing called the cap for every other team

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Offer him the coin, he gets a release on compasionate grounds. Do up the contract and let him sign it. Its a pretty simple process really. Just like the chooks and every other club does mate.
First off he's contracted and while that is not that big of a deal why would he want to leave the Roosters? He is playing in a premiership contending team that is bringing out his best form and it's the Roosters so I'm sure he is getting well looked after with coin.

What is in it for him to come here? All we can off is money and even then we would have to pay massive overs and is it worth paying massive overs for a centre?

We already have the squad finalised and would need to get rid of player so that would mean we would have to pay them to play at another club.

Yeah it's real simple......

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm happy to persist with Holland, better half and a more organised right edge will help

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stats are not required to show you that Holland was potent in attack this year..

Some people really struggle to swallow their pride and admit they may have misjudged someone or judged to early ..

I judged Holland early and thought he was sh!t .. I'm also glad he proved me wrong ..

He definitely deserves first crack and the centre spot inside reimis next year

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland has a nice inside step that seems to catch opposition centres off kilter.

That said, defensively he has a lot to learn. That whole edge, whether it be hoppa , himself or Montoya, and even remis is a hot mess and something needs to be done.

Lafai was wrongly let go because of it. My guess is that it’s got something to do with our structures.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously, what is the hate with Holland. Far out, everytime he got the ball this season I felt he was threatening.
People got to lay off him. There's others in the side Id get rid of before him....for starters I got no idea what JMK is doing there.
Understand the problem ain't his attack. ITS HIS D! I'd rather him play FB than centre which his probably more suitable too.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The way I see it des had wraps on him and recall dymock talking highly of him , obviously deano sees some ability in him to have kept him around I dont think he was bad at all when he was playing the utility role of the bench instead of nu nothing....

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surprised Nasheed hasn't blown his load all over this yet...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I love how i get accused of being negative yet when a player that was our biggest threat running the ball gets some praise all some people want to do is smash him lol.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holland has a nice inside step that seems to catch opposition centres off kilter.

That said, defensively he has a lot to learn. That whole edge, whether it be hoppa , himself or Montoya, and even remis is a hot mess and something needs to be done.

Lafai was wrongly let go because of it. My guess is that it’s got something to do with our structures.
Cmon man... lafai was shit in his last year for us in every aspect of his game. He then had 2 more shit years at the dragons before he finally came good.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Tbh I'm still not completely sold on him. At least he's improving tho

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland bulked out a lot recently, he was getting dominated in 16 and 17 but looks pretty strong now.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
that's true, but what good is it having a gun defender with nothing to defend
It's actually not true at all..

The saying has always been,,, attack is the best form of defence.. because if you have the ball , the opposition cannot create opportunities..

Status
Not open for further replies.