Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How the f@#k Pay gave him a new contract in the first place is beyond me.

Think England will suit his game better and he could perhaps have a career over there.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How the f@#k Pay gave him a new contract in the first place is beyond me.

Think England will suit his game better and he could perhaps have a career over there.
A career pulling beers.... he’s shithouse

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Licha, jmk and brown all need to go imo. Would rather watch tolman play hooker for half a season and free up 3 positions and go get a couple of decent hookers.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Segeyaro or Levi?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Daryl Clark or Blayke Brailey please

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To be honest I would rather keep Lichaa this year rather than throw JMK into the deep end at starting hooker.
He struggled in the halves last season and that's supposedly his best position.
Clearly I'm on my own here but I don't think Lichaa is that bad!
Yes, he's not the most dynamic hooker, but he's a solid defender/tackler and was one of our better players at the back end of the year.
Happy we kept him over Frawley anyways!

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
While its not ideal with his passings to play and extra hooker on the bench seems a waste with what looks to be a more mobile pack at least we know he is reasonably solid in defence

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest I would rather keep Lichaa this year rather than throw JMK into the deep end at starting hooker.
He struggled in the halves last season and that's supposedly his best position.
Clearly I'm on my own here but I don't think Lichaa is that bad!
Yes, he's not the most dynamic hooker, but he's a solid defender/tackler and was one of our better players at the back end of the year.
Happy we kept him over Frawley anyways!
Few disgruntled hookers around atm so I doubt if the club gets rid of Lichaa then we will most likely see someone to come in and help JMK.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d take one of either Brandon Smith or Segeyaro, but see us ending up with someone like Levi or Liddle.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d take one of either Brandon Smith or Segeyaro, but see us ending up with someone like Levi or Liddle.
B Smith would be ideal and in all honesty would have to be a realistic option to at least talk too. With c smith wanting 2 years, then needing more money to get a deal done and the fact we would have some decent coin and starting spot open....

Also would take sefeyaro but much prefer b Smith.

Other one id be talking to is staggs from broncos for centre! Not in their best 17. Coaching situation is a mess. Give him some coin and a starting roll.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brandon Smith has said he's happy to bide his time in Melbourne. He's getting a run with the first grade side anyway (he played 20 games) so I doubt he'll be desperate to get away.

IDK what the solution is but right at the moment it doesn't seem there's alot of great options out there.