Official David klemmer signs 5 year 4.3m deal with Newcastle Knights

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I've said many times that the perception of the demographics of Bankstown is working against us.

Lol at the who would rather live in Newcastle than Sydney comments. I smell a touch of cognitive dissonance in the air.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Having lived all of his life in Sydney I can understand a scene change.. but Newcastle? not exactly spreading the wings... Gold Coast I'd understand... anyway I think he just had enough of the drama at the club and took the easy way out, rather than giving the new board a chance, even though they are ticking many a box.. Probably still sooking about the loss of his BFF Woods to the Sharks

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol, how does this guy front up on a footy field knowing he hasn't even got a spine when it comes to his wife.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
only loyal people are the fans, it is very rare that a player is loyal to a club or a club loyal to a player.

Malla

Reaction score
LOL ok Klem

Lets see if its still about the money in 2 year when Knights dont want you anymore

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol, how does this guy front up on a footy field knowing he hasn't even got a spine when it comes to his wife.
I hope everyone trash talks Mr Whippy on the field, it will get to him and put him off his game or make him do something stupid.

I'd start with Mr Whippy or even better, Mrs Klemmer.

Last edited:

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer go fuck yourselve u are an arsehole just like SBW and barbar u will never play finals footy or ever see or win a grandfinal now piss off .

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate f#@k Ray too.
I might be stretching it here, but no coincidence Klemmers 3rd party falls through after Dib leaves.

I would not vote for Ray or new board.
We need people at put the club ahead of politics or personal career.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
:D :D :D Mean Gene Okerlund. His interview's were brilliant.
Those were the days....haha. They'll never have another backstage interviewer like Mean Gene or another announcer like The Fink.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The evidence seems to indicate it, the need to move to a Newcastle, wasn’t about money, certainly not a lot money. Plainly there were “personal issues” that for some reason/s we couldn’t overcome. If, as you claim, there were 3 meetings then it’s not like we didn’t try. Legally we are not allowed (by the NRL) to interfere in TPA’s. They are between the player (his manager) and the third party. If we interceded on the payers behalf then it would no longer be a TPA.

Go Dogs
Bla bla bla,
Read through the bullshit spin my friend.
It about $$$, we were not prepared to top him up to 850k.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Bla bla bla,
Read through the bullshit spin my friend.
It about $$$, we were not prepared to top him up to 850k.
Why the fuck would we top him up if he still had 2 years on his contract?
Klemmer is a scum and a fuckwit hope he gets a season ending injury.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually waiting and excited for the nrlol going bust.

Maybe a professional rouge comp will take over and return it to a man's game, not like this poofter rorted competition it is now.
Ironically dib and politis lobbied the clubs a couple of years ago but couldn't get enough interest

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs paid the price for it... in paying part of the salary. That’s a fair business deal. But to lose Klemmer for nothing. And the Knights get off scot free even when they weren’t supposed to interfere until end of next year? Thats what pisses me off. Again, NRL is a farce
Unless the club or a whistleblower divulges we won't know if any cash was paid by klemmer