Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A forward pack with Jackson, Napa, RFM. CHN and tolman is quality I’m happy

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy with the signing, he is more opposing then Klemmer and we are paying less money for origin forward. Could be a win win for us I feel. He never was given a chance to be a leader at the roosters. Tell him it’s his pack.
Correct. He will thrive being the leader of the pack.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a great signing but hardly "the sky is falling" signing some are making it out to be lol.

Tbh I think it's a good replacement.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk Klemmer the pussy whipped **** , if Napa wants to play for the dogs , welcome aboard , no fkr is bigger than the club , we’ve lost better players than Klemmer , ogre Sbw mason all better
We also haven't won a comp since that era!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fk Klemmer the pussy whipped **** , if Napa wants to play for the dogs , welcome aboard , no fkr is bigger than the club , we’ve lost better players than Klemmer , ogre Sbw mason all better
We also haven't won a comp since that era!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Napa's defence is so impactful then why does he not feature here? I thought he was incredibly dominant in defence?

IMG_20181126_174439.jpg

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its not the end of the world lol... could have done alot worse. Bloke def needs to start training though

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Relax Des it's not all about stats
Mad come back, not. This is literal data of what people claim he does yet he doesn't even feature here. Bloke isn't the elite defender some on here claim, he's a reckless one. Yh he's involved in some of the more spectacular hits and has that intimidation factor, but the quality and consistency isn't there and hasn't been for years.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With Napa, Tolman, Fualalo, Sue, To'omaga and Ogden i dont think we are lacking in the front row. Napa will need to step up his minutes and output compared to last season though. Im really hoping To'omaga will step up and play decent minutes off the bench. I rate him very highly.