Official 2019 Jersey

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The NRL logo should be half the size and further to the left (player's right) - stupid positioning!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s the same jersey except NRL logo appears different. Which is an nrl thing not a jersey thing.
No there are numerous differences between the 2018 and 2019 jersey starting with the manufacturer. Your eyes must be painted on.

Last edited:

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I referred to it as something you buy in best and less I’ve seen some of the other teams released jerseys and Ours is the best so far the nrl emblem is dull but not a lot the teams can do

The classic jerseys ain’t that bad it’s growing on me looked at a titans one and they ain’t to bad they look no different to isc or canterbury

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just seen the Panthers gear....in what universe did the same company make these jerseys? Panthers gear looks so much better.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
replace KIA with The Reject Shop.....better suits or team next year, or maybe Swap 'n' Go......where you can bring in your clapped out totally fucked players and trade for one of our ready made rep players

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
View attachment 8129View attachment 8130this is the panthers 2019 jersey OMG all they done was 3 stripes thats very basic in my opinion
Those jerseys are so far ahead of ours it's not even funny. Very well thought out and extremely clean....ours on the other hand is just a comple mess that looks like it's been done on MS paint in 5 minutes.

steve_mortimer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

The alternative jersey’s make for a nice change too.

This thread shows that some people will whine about just about anything.

Its blue and white. Does the job.

Some of you would neck yourselves if you were Panthers supporters.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Those jerseys are so far ahead of ours it's not even funny. Very well thought out and extremely clean....ours on the other hand is just a comple mess that looks like it's been done on MS paint in 5 minutes.
I told Gus they looked like ribbed condoms.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do the chevrons look a little too thin or is it just me? the jersey is ok and I like the shorts - I did not love the V poking out from underneath the KIA logo that we saw on the 2018 jersey, incorporating the branding into the design is a better option but I would have laid out the chevron and badges better, I can't get down with the white text beneath the NRL logo - white on white? even with embroidery it looks silly :weary:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just seen the Panthers gear....in what universe did the same company make these jerseys? Panthers gear looks so much better.
Agree there jerseys are the best. Nrl logo is placed well and they ditched the white down the bottom, all black looked nice with the stripes

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
upload_2018-11-24_12-36-36.png

This is how small the NRL should be - it is secondary to the team so why try to make it as big as the team?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 8268

This is how small the NRL should be - it is secondary to the team so why try to make it as big as the team?

the symmetry of the two badges is fine, it is not secondary because the NRL is the competition and the Bulldogs are a team within the competition - the chevrons could be thicker though, they look a little anorexic