Red Dead Redemption II

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard Hosea say it lol

Plus it's true in real life lol
Good old Hosea, I zone out when he talks sometimes lol.

But the Rev is the most annoying **** in the camp.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Hosea was Nigel West Dickens from the Red Dead Redemption. They kind of sound alike.

Anyone notice Landon Ricketts is not in RDR2? Rockstar wanted to have him in it but the voice actor died. Shame. I liked him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Hosea was Nigel West Dickens from the Red Dead Redemption. They kind of sound alike.

Anyone notice Landon Ricketts is not in RDR2? Rockstar wanted to have him in it but the voice actor died. Shame. I liked him.
You'd think they could find someone else who sounds similar.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know you've been playing too much Red Dead when you go to the shops and greet people you walk past by saying howdy and morning/evening ladies.

Worse still you stand in the car park whistling for your car to come to you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know you've been playing too much Red Dead when you go to the shops and greet people you walk past by saying howdy and morning/evening ladies.

I remember when I first started playing Assassin's Creed. I wanted to climb every building. And when I first started playing Need for Speed, every cop car I saw I thought, "yeah, I can take them"

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Dude. You're OBVIOUSLY out of whistling range. You need to bond more with your car. Brush it, feed it, pat it. Trust me.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
1 thing that shits me about these games

i found a gang hide out how come i cant ask my homies to help me rob it. i feel like a whipping boy for the rest of the camp

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when I first started playing Assassin's Creed. I wanted to climb every building. And when I first started playing Need for Speed, every cop car I saw I thought, "yeah, I can take them"

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
i still see helicopters now and think if i had a rocket launcher gta 5 style i could blow it up

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Climbing shit?

I wanted to go around shanking ***** in the neck from piles of hay or benches.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im about to play this now for the first time, you guys are idiots for going off early