Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I hated the idea at first but I think it's a good idea for us to get rid of him any way. Million for a prop? Yeah no thanks.

And this isn't a Fifita or Bromwich prop who have a nice off load, passing and great footwork at the line. A million plus for a prop that is JUST a Metre eater is way too much.
Your right, no Prop is worth that much money. That's a halves pay packet, maybe even a modern day FB that can do it all. Certainly not a dumb Prop.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who said anything about keeping him. Find a replacement first then release him simple.
And how much cap do we piss away holding him until then? It's not like we're desperate for a prop this season as us having one or not isn't going to change a whole lot.

Last edited:

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
So many deluded people in here.

You all lost your minds when we were carrying Eastwood in NSW cup on a high salary but you're prepared to do it with Klemmer?

Let him go, he's not worth the money.

You all say he's a true Bulldog etc, but if he really was a true Bulldog would he be so quick in wanting to leave?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And how much cap do we piss away holding him until then? It's not like we're desperate for a prop this season as us having one or not isn't going to change a whole lot.
Oohh ok then lets just throw in the towel and not play next year then. Hope the players dont have your attitude. 2019 hasnt even started yet and we are throwing in the towel according to you. Thats pathetic.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don’t pay $1.2M for a bloke that hasn’t ever and won’t ever win you a game. Hit ups, metres and post contact metres look good on the stat sheet but the lack of offloads and slooow play the balls which allow a set defensive line are detrimental.

Something you can get away with in rep teams with the top players on the field. It took a Freddy Fittler rocket to get him to try to add another dimension to his game which dropped away after the origin period anyway.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oohh ok then lets just throw in the towel and not play next year then. Hope the players dont have your attitude. 2019 hasnt even started yet and we are throwing in the towel according to you. Thats pathetic.
It's not throwing in the towel, it's called being realistic. Nothing wrong with that.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So many deluded people in here.

You all lost your minds when we were carrying Eastwood in NSW cup on a high salary but you're prepared to do it with Klemmer?

Let him go, he's not worth the money.

You all say he's a true Bulldog etc, but if he really was a true Bulldog would he be so quick in wanting to leave?
and this is the problem, the board is in a no win situation.
Either they release him and heaps of people scream that they are weak and useless.
or two that they don't and that they are destroying the club by wasting valuable salary cap.

only middle ground is to not release him until we have options that help the club. but that takes time and now we have people complaining about how long it's going on.

my two cents is that they are doing their best to get a favourable outcome. Will they get it maybe maybe not. but they are playing the hand they have been dealt. if we come out of this in a decent state it'll be a success of the recruitment team. if they don't it is Klemmer and his immediate families fault.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hows the Story on 9 this morning about how Pearce is doing everthing he can to land Klemmer. Going on about taking the Dogs star was like rainbows and lollipops taking our guys.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have had years of dissapointments with the players we have let go and the duds we have signed.

Just put us out of our misery and fuck the **** off so we can try and move forward

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Klemmer will not be at the dogs next season and it's all due to his failed TPA from last season. He is owed back payments and the club can't pay them. That's the truth and the rest is all bullshit. He had all the rights to ask for a release from his final 2 years of his contract and there is nothing the club could of done about it.
He has no right to ask for a release because clubs cannot guarantee nor organise 3rd party deals.

If Klemmer was not getting paid his guaranteed salary from the cap, well thats a different story

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Klemmer is the best prop in the game.

His performances in our dogs side last year were incredible when you consider how bloody awful our overall team was.

Anyone saying he's not worth the money is way too smug.

We should not be letting him go under any circumstances (unless another side offers us an incredible deal including players and salary cap cash).

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And there you go for people saying i was trolling the knights biggest insider has confirmed what i was saying all along
Lololololololololololololololololololololololol

You ***** are full of fucken shit!

I WAS the one who posted on the kennel, that i was at the FC vs Jets game and that i saw Klemmer in a jets jersey.

I was at the game, though Klemmer in a Jets jersey was totally pulled out of my bleached asshole. I was hoping Rothschild and Weidler would catch on, just too see how low the grubs would stoop, now some random inbred Newcastle grub saw the same klemmer in a jets jersey at the cinemas after the game!

Hahaha.....get fucked

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I WAS the one who posted on the kennel, that i was at the FC vs Jets game and that i saw Klemmer in a jets jersey.

I was at the game, though Klemmer in a Jets jersey was totally pulled out of my bleached asshole. I was hoping Rothschild and Weidler would catch on, just too see how low the grubs would stoop, now some random inbred Newcastle grub saw the same klemmer in a jets jersey at the cinemas after the game!

Hahaha.....get fucked
Punked hard.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

His performances in our dogs side last year were incredible when you consider how bloody awful our overall team was.

We should not be letting him go under any circumstances (unless another side offers us an incredible deal including players and salary cap cash).
He isn't worth the money. Slow, no footwork, no effective offload, no tackle breaking ability, etc. That isn't near 1m a season at all.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And there you go for people saying i was trolling the knights biggest insider has confirmed what i was saying all along
What you don't get is we don't give a shit...

We were regularly amongst the top teams for meters and post contact metres last season. But were 2nd last for tries scored. We didn't have a problem making the metres it was doing something with it, Klemmer never really helped there.

For a player that isn't a match winner 1.2M is a little too much

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What the club need to do:
*sits Klemmer down*
Hill: "Okay we've had a look at everything and the reasons behind asking for a release and we have the following idea".
Hill: "Tell your wife if she wants to go to Newcastle with the kids and live with her sister she can. The club is not in a position to offer you a release, hence you are not going anywhere and (given it's only 2 hours) in the days you aren't training, feel free to stay there as well. Note that many people travel distances for work and don't expect special compensation from their employer, you are no different. If you want to play for the Knights, you are more than welcome to approach them at the end of your contract with the Bulldogs. Please close the door after yourself, end of conversation. We'll see you back Monday for training.".

Hahaha.....get fucked
Bleached? Fuck .. someones a bit fancy!

In order to con Weidler into a story you have to hit him up on Twitter via DM.. and that's how you reel in a fish with a small hook :D

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What you don't get is we don't give a shit...

We were regularly amongst the top teams for meters and post contact metres last season. But were 2nd last for tries scored. We didn't have a problem making the metres it was doing something with it, Klemmer never really helped there.

For a player that isn't a match winner 1.2M is a little too much
Is that his legitimate salary, or just media speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.