I can judge a person by the way their car is kept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is raining today and driving along I was staggered by how many cars do not bead water on the paint.

It goes to show that their paint has no wax or sealant on it and generally weathered. With no wax or sealant, there is no UV protection, no resistance to bird bombs, reduced gloss

To me shows people to be rough as guts, they have no pride in their appearance and do not do the extras to protect and take care of their things.

My cars on the other hand, water runs off beautifully, birds dont dare bomb my car as it would just slide off.

So i ask you, does your car bead in the rain or when washing the car? When did you last apply wax sealant?

Are you rough as guts or do you take care of your car/belongings?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My Camry brings all the boys to the yard, they're like it's better than mine. Damn right it's better than theirs I can drag you but I have to charge.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jokes on you, i sold my car so you can longer judge me!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Blue boost please post pics of the beading or I will assume you are a peasant

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I find people who wax their cars are usually highly strung individuals, perfectionists who can't cope with change too well. All have cameras in their car filming others and are normally the instigators of road rage and if they weren't naturally controlled by their lack of self confidence they would end up in jail.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_0005.JPG

I give my car a snow job every Saturday haha and then a 3 bucket wash one for wheels one for rinse and one for wash using the shagtistic wash pad and wheel brush of course, then I give it a dry with the big green sucker lol then I apply BOSS GLOSS or sometimes lazy wax with 2 drop bears and then lastly I apply afterglow using 2 big softies haha.

Honestly if anyone is interested in good car care products then look no further
Bowdens own car care has you covered and is Australian made and is honestly the best car care products they have everything you need, bit on the pricey side but it is money well spent if you love your car you'll love Bowdens own it's all products have been tested on animals and safe.

Just a heads up if you buy wheely clean buy the new and improved formula, if you buy the old one buy some gas masks the thing smells like arse but gee whizz it Strips all of your brake dust of your wheels.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm the opposite. When i see the water beading off I think to myself, this **** doesnt spend time with his kids and probably doesn't even spend quality time at the pub getting shit faced with the boys and smacking topless waitresses on the ass.......
Not only that but he's probably a boring **** that talks about how clean his car is and then start a thread on a rugby league team forum.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I find people who wax their cars are usually highly strung individuals, perfectionists who can't cope with change too well. All have cameras in their car filming others and are normally the instigators of road rage and if they weren't naturally controlled by their lack of self confidence they would end up in jail.
I have a dash cam but it's because I'm sick of crap drivers around me.

I don't bait other drivers into rage, they bait me.

What shits me is those drivers who think you don't have to make room for vehicles to merge onto mainroads!

If you are in the left lane heading east bound in peak hour, then it's common sense to give room for the wallgrove road and M7 on ramp!

None of that matters, in 3 weeks I move to Sefton/Birrong.

Watch out people, Bankstown is going to become Banksy again!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm the opposite. When i see the water beading off I think to myself, this **** doesnt spend time with his kids and probably doesn't even spend quality time at the pub getting shit faced with the boys and smacking topless waitresses on the ass.......
Not only that but he's probably a boring **** that talks about how clean his car is and then start a thread on a rugby league team forum.
The topless waitress dont appreciate a slap on the arse from someone with a bad paintjob on their car (No beading of water indicates rough as guts person))

Today i was driving in the rain chuckling at the beads flying off my hood.

Other cars with no beading, likely renters with cheap small tv and heading to aldi to buy aldi cheese crisps instead of proper smiths chips.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen that much jizz since Kim Kardashian's sex tape.
You should see the bruce Jenner sex tape when he was jerking of a the thought of becoming a woman .

Buckle up buckaroo

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The topless waitress dont appreciate a slap on the arse from someone with a bad paintjob on their car (No beading of water indicates rough as guts person))

Today i was driving in the rain chuckling at the beads flying off my hood.

Other cars with no beading, likely renters with cheap small tv and heading to aldi to buy aldi cheese crisps instead of proper smiths chips.
Smiths are for peasants. Kettle is for the real ones. Crinkle cut = rough as guts

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sap.jpg
In all fairness, i think renters have cars that dont bead water due to their cars being outdoor cars, they like the tree sap look.

They either dont have a garage or the garage they rent is full to the brim of old mattresses and other junk they hoard.

Its also likely the renters bought an old beata car with high mileage from car city at mitchinbury. Paints all weathered, no point applying wax

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.