Red Dead Redemption II

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I stupidly have been using a bow and improved arrows. I'll try with a rifle. I've got lots of perfect carcass off them. But the pelts have been good so far. I'll give it a go near the Tesla lab. I want closure on the mission for beautiful bouncing boy, so it kills two birds with one stone. I guess using the bow is not giving me time to line up the best shot after getting knocked off the horse even with deadeye due to the time needed to draw the bow. Thanks for the advice fellas.
Some need bows, some need rifles. When you develop your dead eye enough, it highlights the animal for a clean kill.

Reaction score
I stupidly have been using a bow and improved arrows. I'll try with a rifle. I've got lots of perfect carcass off them. But the pelts have been good so far. I'll give it a go near the Tesla lab. I want closure on the mission for beautiful bouncing boy, so it kills two birds with one stone. I guess using the bow is not giving me time to line up the best shot after getting knocked off the horse even with deadeye due to the time needed to draw the bow. Thanks for the advice fellas.
you can also get a perfect cougar pelt using the bow with poison arrows, i got one last night near the trapper on the western edge of the map.

There's also another cougar spawn near the railway tracks north of annesburg, it's close to town, head uphill on the rail tracks to you go past a small railbridge, there will be some golden currents on the right of the tracks just past the bridge to know you're in the right spot

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's raining so i get to play this all day, fucking sick. Too bad i'm fucking fuming over Napa and just mudering everyone in game haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You have a loooooooooooong way to go. I feel the game is artificially long.
I sort of lose interest playing out the missions..i just want to muck around with it. I think the environment just draws me in so much more than the actual story gameplay.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I sort of lose interest playing out the missions..i just want to muck around with it. I think the environment just draws me in so much more than the actual story gameplay.
That's the best part, TBH. The story is not the ground breaking achievement it's made out to be and once you've finished it there's no reason to keep playing barring the side missions not completed. I regret smashing through the story to see the ending. I kinda wished I just played at the original pace I was going where I'd to one or two missions a day and spent the rest of the time fucking around.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This cracked me up. Deliverance house.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's the best part, TBH. The story is not the ground breaking achievement it's made out to be and once you've finished it there's no reason to keep playing barring the side missions not completed. I regret smashing through the story to see the ending. I kinda wished I just played at the original pace I was going where I'd to one or two missions a day and spent the rest of the time fucking around.
Yh true. Will be interesting to see how it goes online, hopefully it doesn't turn into the mess that GTA online was haha.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chapter 3 was too effin long tbh.

I just got to chapter 4.

Taking some time to complete accomplishments and compendium. Its so rich and deep this game - definitely has replay value.. i just dont know if i could be fucked playing this all over again!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm only a few hours in. Got my first chance to have a good play yesterday and ended up only playing 3 hours 'cause I had to stop every 5 minutes to answer work calls and shit.

Decided that I'm not going to have enough time to really work for this game so I dogged it with the infinite money bug to give me a kick start.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why's this thread dead? Btw i'm still on chapter 3 lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck. I don't even remember what happens in chapter 3.
Can't say i remember either, i've just been hunting and shooting ***** that insult me. I think i'm near the end of the chapter but i honestly don't want to talk to Dutch haha.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Up to chapter 4 on my second time playing it.

PS honor stops the cops being ***** to you and picking on you.
I'm playing as bad this time around. What are the advantages? Being good gave you a 50% discount in stores.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Better than the Gold bar glitch. I'm doing a second play through on bad. You need to have money coming out of your ass to be bad. This helps.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Better than the Gold bar glitch. I'm doing a second play through on bad. You need to have money coming out of your ass to be bad. This helps.

Yeah, I did this one. Propped a water bottle on the x button and walked away. Came back later with $50k