Red Dead Redemption II

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, for the record if you kill the KKK in the game (I've done so twice. And blew their heads off with a shotgun for good measure) you get good honour. So you're actually rewarded by killing them. AND if you choose not to kill them they kill themselves through stupidity. One time they accidentally burnt themselves to death lighting a cross and another time they were trying to erect a cross to burn but the cross falls and kills two of them.

So.....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

POW! Right in the kisser. POW! Right in the kisser. POW! Right in the kisser.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also, for the record if you kill the KKK in the game (I've done so twice. And blew their heads off with a shotgun for good measure) you get good honour. So you're actually rewarded by killing them. AND if you choose not to kill them they kill themselves through stupidity. One time they accidentally burnt themselves to death lighting a cross and another time they were trying to erect a cross to burn but the cross falls and kills two of them.

So.....
You get honour for killing bad *****. I executed a former slaver and got honour haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brah, have you seen the ghost train?! It legit freaked me out.
I've seen it online but haven't had the time to do it myself yet.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finished the game, yet?

Believe it or not, I still haven't finished the story.
I'm still on chapter 3, wbu? I do think i'm scared of going any further in the game as i know what's coming.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Past chapter six.

I won't say anything about that...
I don't know how it happens but pretty much expected it before i bought the game and as i was playing it. Then had it confirmed by a dickhead mate haha.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
FINALLY finished it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not in a hurry to end the story just yet. I've sat on chapter 4 trying to get the camp fully upgraded. Still haven't got the legends of the east satchel since I can't get a perfect cougar pelt. I've killed about 15 of them without success. Maybe I need to hunt them elsewhere but I haven't seen them away from the west side of the map.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not in a hurry to end the story just yet. I've sat on chapter 4 trying to get the camp fully upgraded. Still haven't got the legends of the east satchel since I can't get a perfect cougar pelt. I've killed about 15 of them without success. Maybe I need to hunt them elsewhere but I haven't seen them away from the west side of the map.
May seem like a stupid question - but what weapon are you using?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Study the animal first, it tells you what weapon to use, plus it tells you if it's pristine, good or poor.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone else dual wield pistols with dead eye and just unleash every bullet ever manufactured into some poor ***** head/dick?

Reaction score
there's a 3 star cougar spawn up the top of the map right near the tesla lab, around the train tracks there, shoot it in the face with a rifle to get the perfect pelt

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
May seem like a stupid question - but what weapon are you using?
Study the animal first, it tells you what weapon to use, plus it tells you if it's pristine, good or poor.
there's a 3 star cougar spawn up the top of the map right near the tesla lab, around the train tracks there, shoot it in the face with a rifle to get the perfect pelt
I stupidly have been using a bow and improved arrows. I'll try with a rifle. I've got lots of perfect carcass off them. But the pelts have been good so far. I'll give it a go near the Tesla lab. I want closure on the mission for beautiful bouncing boy, so it kills two birds with one stone. I guess using the bow is not giving me time to line up the best shot after getting knocked off the horse even with deadeye due to the time needed to draw the bow. Thanks for the advice fellas.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else dual wield pistols with dead eye and just unleash every bullet ever manufactured into some poor ***** head/dick?
I do that with the Lancaster Repeater. Then I blow their heads off with a shotgun.