Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like i said, he didn't PUSH for a release.
Because Nathan Brown said no.

Like this...

Cogger: can I have a release to join the Bulldogs.

Nathan brown teeth: No you cannot. You have a legally binding contract here so we will enforce specific performance against you. Don’t ask again. Your friend Danny Levi asked me the same question and got the same response.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill always support the club but if we release klemmer without a player trade from them i will not be re joining as a member in protest and will let them know,its just fucking weak we have the aces.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because Nathan Brown said no.

Like this...

Cogger: can I have a release to join the Bulldogs.

Nathan brown teeth: No you cannot. You have a legally binding contract here so we will enforce specific performance against you. Don’t ask again. Your friend Danny Levi asked me the same question and got the same response.
Just lol, swear some Dogs fans live in Fairy land. If you can't see the clear difference in both these cases then you're just be unreasonable. Like i said, Cogger didn't PUSH for a release, Klemmer is. Klemmer is also an Aus rep on a fucking stacked contract and not some reserve graders on base salary.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just lol, swear some Dogs fans live in Fairy land. If you can't see the clear difference in both these cases then you're just be unreasonable. Like i said, Cogger didn't PUSH for a release, Klemmer is. Klemmer is also an Aus rep on a fucking stacked contract and not some reserve graders on base salary.
Which means it’s more of a reason for us to decline their kind offer, which consists of us releasing to them our best player (and only Aus representative)

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No difference they want to break a contract ..
Cogger manager was heavily involved

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because some bulldogs fans follow sydney fc you even had people in here on earlier pages saying they seen him in a jets shirt seriously most of you guys are in denial and make the bulldogs fan group look pitiful attacking a bloke wife because he wants to leave pretty shameful no wonder he wants to go
you can tell this guy went to school in Newcastle ...

John_94

Waterboy
Reaction score
you can tell this guy went to school in Newcastle ...
No wonder klemmer wants to leave with supporters like you and others on here attacking his wife just because he wants to leave no wonder the bulldogs have a bad name in nrl fan circles

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder klemmer wants to leave with supporters like you and others on here attacking his wife just because he wants to leave no wonder the bulldogs have a bad name in nrl fan circles
Even when you guys get Klemmer your still gonna be shit.

Can’t wait for him to dry up the remaining part of your salary cap for the next 4 years and deliver half assed performances because he really doesn’t respect Newcastle at all.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He left his parents, so its no surprise....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Which means it’s more of a reason for us to decline their kind offer, which consists of us releasing to them our best player (and only Aus representative)
No it isn't. It simply isn't worth holding onto him, how hard is that for some of you guys to understand? His money can be better used, why the fuck do you guys want to keep a player that doesn't want to be here and will likely cause issues and in no way benefit us?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it isn't. It simply isn't worth holding onto him, how hard is that for some of you guys to understand? His money can be better used, why the fuck do you guys want to keep a player that doesn't want to be here and will likely cause issues and in no way benefit us?
To spite him, no other reason. I’m a man, he’s not, he’s a little boy. Men don’t break their word, and if they do they are held accountable.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No difference they want to break a contract ..
Cogger manager was heavily involved
There is a difference. Players ASK for releases more often than some of you think....players PUSHING for a release is totally different.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a difference. Players ASK for releases more often than some of you think....players PUSHING for a release is totally different.
Of course well in this instance it a big case of:

Klemmer 'asks' and we release him cause hey that's what we do
Cogger 'pushed' and was not released.
Our board is a joke and our CEO benny hill is a comedy act.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Of course well in this instance it a big case of:

Klemmer 'asks' and we release him cause hey that's what we do
Cogger 'pushed' and was not released.
Our board is a joke and our CEO benny hill is a comedy act.
Not true at all. Klemmer has previously asked for a release multiple times and been turned down. He is now PUSHING and that's why he has brought Moses in as his manager.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Klemmer has a meeting with hill tommorow to finalize his release so id say either tommorow arvo or by the end of the week the knights deal will be done
You do realise everything you say has a 50/50% chance of being right...

In breaking news David Klemmer will be offered a unicorn as part of his deal with the Newcastle Knights.

He will be on $73.6 million Ugandan dollars a game + unicorn poo.

See... even I can make up shit.

Nah seriously, Klemmer has informed the playing group today at training that he intends on honoring his contract with the Bulldogs.

Or did I make that up as well?

My troll detector is pinging, given all your IP addresses are geo located in Newcastle suburbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.