7 weeks till xmas

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately not thanks for asking though... baby seems pretty comfortable in there at the moment so doesn’t look like anything will be happening any time soon!!
Keep a look out for a stork. They bring the newborns in to hospitals I believe. Flown direct from the Cabbage Patch to the hospital.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ahh I'm sure he'll be around... Only problem is that the power plug for it is a but up the shit (inconsistent). I've tried to find a replacement but not sure I have the right one.

There will be a few more lights this year as I bought up a few from Aldi this week.

This year I might try and up the ante and run them along the guttering as well or something.
You gotta be careful though bro! Putting those lights up along the gutter on a 2 story home is dangerous stuff. It's an ugly incline.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Cheers man... yep is a pretty special early Chrissy present!! Even better if it is a boy. Deal is the first boy is a dogs fan and the first girl is a sharks fan(at least that is what my wife thinks but realistically they are all gonna be dogs fans!!)
Is your Mrs a diehard Rugby League fan bro? Is she from the Shire? If not... why Sharks? I'm not related to any Sharkies fans (thank God lol).

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Is your Mrs a diehard Rugby League fan bro? Is she from the Shire? If not... why Sharks? I'm not related to any Sharkies fans (thank God lol).
Yeah she grew up in the shire and unfortunately her whole family are sharks fans... genuine fans though not your band wagoner fans!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You gotta be careful though bro! Putting those lights up along the gutter on a 2 story home is dangerous stuff. It's an ugly incline.
The top of my roof is about 10meters with a decent pitch always exciting to put light up the on a hot day bare foot. It keeps you alert lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
The top of my roof is about 10meters with a decent pitch always exciting to put light up the on a hot day bare foot. It keeps you alert lol
Exciting? That's the last word I'd be using on a hot day :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: - especially if the ladder you're using is an aluminium bastard like this...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exciting? That's the last word I'd be using on a hot day :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: - especially if the ladder you're using is an aluminium bastard like this...

When i was younger and we were using extensions on sides of houses to paint where the ladder is you bounce it off the wall while you're up there and slide it across a bit was a good gut drop

Wahesh

Reaction score
When i was younger and we were using extensions on sides of houses to paint where the ladder is you bounce it off the wall while you're up there and slide it across a bit was a good gut drop
Fuck me dead there's no way I'd do that bro - especially if we were standing on those bastard round rungs lol. Give me one of these babies and I'd paint from the ground :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'm not brave like @Indiandog

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck me dead there's no way I'd do that bro - especially if we were standing on those bastard round rungs lol. Give me one of these babies and I'd paint from the ground :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'm not brave like @Indiandog

Go and get fucked lol no fucking chance id get out the likes that, i would not even get on the fucking balcony

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately not thanks for asking though... baby seems pretty comfortable in there at the moment so doesn’t look like anything will be happening any time soon!!
Haha. It happens. Hopefully all are well and mum isn't too uncomfortable. Keep us posted.

And also, he or she will be a Dogs supporter, regardless.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Go and get fucked lol no fucking chance id get out the likes that, i would not even get on the fucking balcony
I've seen a worse one on WhatsApp - I'd post it here but no idea how to save it lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Haha. It happens. Hopefully all are well and mum isn't too uncomfortable. Keep us posted.

And also, he or she will be a Dogs supporter, regardless.
Criteria #1 for Female Sharkies: Blonde Hair.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Criteria #1 for Female Sharkies: Blonde Hair.
Well least my wife has that going for her ... saw the obstetrician today and he wants to induce... baby is quite small (weighs about 2.2kg at the moment) so they want to get it out and make sure everything is ok!! So going in tonight so hopefully baby will be born in the next day or so!!

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Got most of my Christmas Pressie shopping done online which means that unless I need to go grocery shopping, I don’t have to brave the shopping centres hopefully until the end of the school holidays - whohoo.

The only person who has caused me to scratch my head over any ideas is my Brother.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well least my wife has that going for her ... saw the obstetrician today and he wants to induce... baby is quite small (weighs about 2.2kg at the moment) so they want to get it out and make sure everything is ok!! So going in tonight so hopefully baby will be born in the next day or so!!
Good luck mate - the main thing is that the baby is safe and healthy regardless of the sex. Are you still a local in the CB area?

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck mate - the main thing is that the baby is safe and healthy regardless of the sex. Are you still a local in the CB area?
Cheers man appreciate that!!

Actually I have never lived in the CB area. Grew up in Wollongong but my dad is a mad dogs fan and so it was only natural that I was born and bred a dogs fan!!

Will let you know when the newest member of the dogs is born!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Cheers man appreciate that!!

Actually I have never lived in the CB area. Grew up in Wollongong but my dad is a mad dogs fan and so it was only natural that I was born and bred a dogs fan!!

Will let you know when the newest member of the dogs is born!!
Can't wait man. Looking forward to the good news :grinning:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here is a good news story re Christmas (onya the people in Bunbury who made this happen):

Signing Santa elicits laughter, tears of joy from hearing impaired children in WA
By Gian De Poloni
Updated yesterday at 4:15pm

There are hopes sign-language fluent Santas will become more commonplace following a successful meet and greet between deaf children and an Auslan-trained Father Christmas in WA's South West.

"Signing Santa" met with families of deaf and hearing impaired children in a quiet room at a Bunbury shopping centre at the weekend, with some making the two-hour trek from Perth for a face-to-face meeting with the big man in the red suit.

Katrina Payze said her daughter Mahalia, 8, had been looking forward to the visit all year.

"It makes her so happy to see Santa signing," she said.

"All year she said, 'Mum, when can we see the signing Santa'?"

WA's Deaf Society employs the Auslan trained Santas, and interpreter Adrian Chia said it was still a somewhat rare and unique service.

"In the past, we've had interpreters dress up as elves and come along to assist Santa, but now we're starting to see a demand for Santa signing directly with the children and that connection it creates with the kids is hard to put into words, it's kind of special," he said.

"The feeling that it gives them and the parents involved — we've seen tears, we've seen laughter."

"It really is a valuable emotional experience for those families."
MAP: WAPHOTO: Mahalia was very keen to see the signing Santa. (ABC News: Gian De Poloni)

Mr Chia said it was only the third time Auslan Santa has held a session in Western Australia, after his debut in Mandurah and Bunbury last year.

"In the past, if you wanted to visit Santa there was no way for your deaf child to communicate directly with him," he said.

"Awareness is starting to pick up in the community and we're seeing Auslan interpreters provided at all sorts of public events."

Mr Chia said communicating through sign language was important to deaf and hard-of-hearing children, because many could not read English.

"A lot of deaf people have trouble with English because it's actually their second language — they actually learn to sign before they learn English," he said.

"It's like someone from another country learning to speak English without ever hearing it."

Bunbury Forum said it hoped to bring back Auslan Santa next year.
Nearly cracked a tear out of me great story