News David Klemmer’s father speaks out on tragic family split

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do people seriously believe this rubbish.

I’m reading comments that indicate people believe this story.

He hasn’t spoken to the family for years and all of a sudden in the off season of 2018 and when another club offers him more money the personal issues bother him (when they haven’t for years).

He’s not moving to another country, he’s moving a few hundred kilometres down the road.

This is just another fairytale by Weedler to damage the club which he clearly has a hate for since the SBW days.
I get what your saying especially about Weidler. unfortunately it’s not him only. What got me was a kenneler spoke to him last night at the Newcastle jets game he was wearing their jumper.. it is gossip,,,sadly but seems to all add up

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get what your saying especially about Weidler. unfortunately it’s not him only. What got me was a kenneler spoke to him last night at the Newcastle jets game he was wearing their jumper.. it is gossip,,,sadly but seems to all add up
I'm not denying that he's going, I'm sure he's on his way out and I think we can do without people who are fake.

The thing I am questioning is the reasons and excuses. If he wants to go I wish he would just fuck off, don't make it about personal reasons or not speaking to your family.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol fkn woods rubbed off on klemmer too much. Rumour has it, woods introduced klemmer to soy milk because dairy farmers torture cows and is unfair. Oh and because animals don’t drink other animal milk so that’s proof that dairy milk is bad for humans lol.
Anyways my point is klemmer is a mad soy boy who’s cucked it big time. Probably a Hilary supporter. Gaurenteed wouldn’t have turned soy boy if James graham stayed at the dogs.
Infowars.com

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol fkn woods rubbed off on klemmer too much. Rumour has it, woods introduced klemmer to soy milk because dairy farmers torture cows and is unfair. Oh and because animals don’t drink other animal milk so that’s proof that dairy milk is bad for humans lol.
Anyways my point is klemmer is a mad soy boy who’s cucked it big time. Probably a Hilary supporter. Gaurenteed wouldn’t have turned soy boy if James graham stayed at the dogs.
Jokes aside milk is bad for adult humans.

Only babies are supposed to drink milk.

It’s science.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jokes aside milk is bad for adult humans.

Only babies are supposed to drink milk.

It’s science.
No lol that’s peta scientists. I used to believe this but it’s bullshit. Their evidence is that animal adults don’t consume animal milk or hunt cows and suck on their titties. It’s an absolute joke of a science. If animals were as smart as humans and could milk the cows or whatever animal for milk they’d do it, they’d also invent medications and antibiotics and also condoms. Don’t get all Ganesh on me.
There’s so much proven science at how good milk is for humans especially adults, you don’t want them bones to break, and they’ve got essential amino acids in it as well. I have almost a litre of milk a day. Lactose free dairy full cream milk.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No lol that’s peta scientists. I used to believe this but it’s bullshit. Their evidence is that animal adults don’t consume animal milk or hunt cows and suck on their titties. It’s an absolute joke of a science. If animals were as smart as humans and could milk the cows or whatever animal for milk they’d do it, they’d also invent medications and antibiotics and also condoms. Don’t get all Ganesh on me.
There’s so much proven science at how good milk is for humans especially adults, you don’t want them bones to break, and they’ve got essential amino acids in it as well. I have almost a litre of milk a day. Lactose free dairy full cream milk.

Lol how conveniently you put “lactose free” at the end . Why not pure full cream as it comes out of the breasts? Lol

Milk has goodness of calcium and shit but it has more badness than good.

Lactose free milk is sane as drink ok go Soy or Almond milk .... way different to real thing.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol how conveniently you put “lactose free” at the end . Why not pure full cream as it comes out of the breasts? Lol

Milk has goodness of calcium and shit but it has more badness than good.

Lactose free milk is sane as drink ok go Soy or Almond milk .... way different to real thing.
I’m severely lactose intolerant lol.
Noooo it’s still the same as regular milk they just extracted the lactose out!
The only bad shit I see is high fat which isn’t really a bad thing if you’re looking to put size on. Don’t listen to mainstream fkn media. It’s all a load of shit. The only time it can become bad is if you have diabetes or on the verge of getting diabetes, some calcium issues where you can’t have a lot, but that’s not due to milk causing those issues. I thank God everyday for milk, it’s such a great drink and it’s white! Purity!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m severely lactose intolerant lol.
Noooo it’s still the same as regular milk they just extracted the lactose out!
The only bad shit I see is high fat which isn’t really a bad thing if you’re looking to put size on. Don’t listen to mainstream fkn media. It’s all a load of shit. The only time it can become bad is if you have diabetes or on the verge of getting diabetes, some calcium issues where you can’t have a lot, but that’s not due to milk causing those issues. I thank God everyday for milk, it’s such a great drink and it’s white! Purity!
Apparently all humans were lactose intolerant when Jesus was born. Humans have developed tolerancy to lactose since then. Before anyone gets silly idea I am confirming evolution, I am not !. I am confirming adaptation. Anyway I used to drink thick farmers milk every day, and ended up with mild fatty lever. I took milk out of my diet , fatty liver no more.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Klemmers father is talking the truth. Helmut has no reason to lie. He's being diplomatic, whilst also respectful enough not to call out the person behind all this.

Someone who cuts their family out of a wedding and seeing their grandkids, is someone who is under the thumb (or very controlling and vindictive themselves).

Keep in mind that Klemmer can't even control his own social media (his wife controls it), and that paints a very clear picture of the sort of relationship they share. What makes everyone think he has control over other areas of his life?

His wife clearly hates Klemmers side of the family, hence forced Klemmer to pick them or her. Same with his mates, maybe he isn't allowed to hang out with them.

Now add into all this that her sister (who she is probably close with) lives in Newcastle, and possibly other people in her family. That would be the only family per se she has, and rather than driving 2hrs from Sydney to meet them, she wants to be closer to them. Enter arguements with husband. Enter "family problems", and enter the need to move to Newcastle because SHE has said so.

Thus would explain why Helmut is clearing his families name but not lighting a wildfire in the media by calling her out as the instigator in all this.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently all humans were lactose intolerant when Jesus was born. Humans have developed tolerancy to lactose since then. Before anyone gets silly idea I am confirming evolution, I am not !. I am confirming adaptation. Anyway I used to drink thick farmers milk every day, and ended up with mild fatty lever. I took milk out of my diet , fatty liver no more.
Exactly, you got a fatty liver coz you weren’t burning enough of the fat in full cream milk. If you didn’t have the full cream or you exercised enough to burn the calories, you wouldn’t have gotten a fatty liver from it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly, you got a fatty liver coz you weren’t burning enough of the fat in full cream milk. If you didn’t have the full cream or you exercised enough to burn the calories, you wouldn’t have gotten a fatty liver from it.
I am doing the same routine minus the milk .... I cured fatty liver without exercise.

By the logic, If i am having 7 Big Macs a day , it is completely healthy as long as I burn it off ? Lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
WELL WELL WELL

Reading back some old articles and it makes interesting reading.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ca...als-with-postorigin-heat-20150812-gixg1r.html
12 August 2015
"A couple of sleepless nights so far, but it's all good," Klemmer said. "Have good family support, missus' family really good, they've been helping us out. Going home to see them every day is good."
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/f02d7e5e726dad7efce717eec4b10f69
June 16, 2016

Klemmer was a self-confessed “ratbag” as a teenager. He and Chloe met when he was 16 and he moved in with her and her parents. Their guidance and direction pushed Klemmer on a path to success — and to the top in rugby league.
“It was a rollercoaster (during the early years) but Chloe has really stuck solid and been a rock,’’ Klemmer said. “She has controlled me at times but there were times when I was a ratbag. Her mum and dad took me in and I am very privileged for what they have done. It was a hell of a time but we are now engaged and we have just bought our first home to set up our future.’’
So Klem moved OUT OF HOME and in with HER parents when he was 16. Sounds like Klem was a little **** as a teenager and got booted out of home.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was the thick farmer pissed off when you stopped drinking his milk !!

Reactions: obe

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m still trying to understand what is “tragic” about this situation?

What is “tragic” is that he’s reneging on a contract that he signed knowing full well the details/implications, being his own manager, the onus was on him to get this right, but he didn’t.

I’ve always had the thought about this the opposite way also, being if Klemmer had gotten injured this year (and was out for the season) maybe he should’ve paid a portion of his contract back to the club for not completing his duties.

Clearly, this will never happen but I’d be interested to see if anyone was ballsy enough to have this in a contract.

I’d like to get Foran on such a deal....

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELL WELL WELL

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ca...als-with-postorigin-heat-20150812-gixg1r.html
12 August 2015

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/f02d7e5e726dad7efce717eec4b10f69
June 16, 2016

So Klem moved OUT OF HOME and in with HER parents when he was 16. Sounds like Klem was a little **** as a teenager and got booted out of home.
Coming from an ethnic background, i wouldnt say he was kicked out of home at 16. Ethnic parents do not kick their children out of home, especially at 16.

He was most probably a little **** and Helmut was consistently putting him in line, and Dave just could not handle it because he didnt get his own way.

Also says a lot about parents who have a 16 year old daughter, and they "accept" there daughters "16 year old" boyfriend to live with them. Yeah, nah. This sounds like a story straight outta da hoods of Mt. Druitt, Tregear, Bidwill and the likes

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELL WELL WELL

12 August 2015

June 16, 2016

And to top it off, you have scumbags like Isaac Moses who prey and thrive on the young & dumb