News David Klemmer’s father speaks out on tragic family split

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh sorry I forgot David used the family excuse. It makes sense now hahaha. I wonder if David’s parents where terrible parents. You don’t radomly stop taking to family especially your parents.
You do if the spouse is a controlling bitch & has you under the thumb.

They say love is blind & it seems Klemmer doesn't see it, but his family saw what she is like.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You do if the spouse is a controlling bitch & has you under the thumb.

They say love is blind & it seems Klemmer doesn't see it, but his family saw what she is like.
It's easy street when you don't have to work again because your hubby pulls in a wage 5-10 times that of the average household a season.

Most families survive on ~$100k combined a year (or less), and here's Klemmer on several hundred thousand a year.

Poor diddums.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To me, it seems the wife wants to be far away from Klemmer's family as possible.

It just goes to show, what sort of man Klemmer is.

If his family & wife don't get on, he can still see his parents, by himself & take the kids.

Just tell them, he doesn't want them to 'bag' her.

It would be heartbreaking for the parents, not to see their son & grandchildren.

It's just not the parents that don't get on with her, the other players, wife's & girlfriends etc see her as a manipulative, self centred person.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A couple of years ago when Klemmer got married, Josh Reynolds posted pics on his insta of the wedding... someone commented saying... why werent any of Klemmers family there.... josh replied... we are his family... so basically what his dad has said is true... its not made up...
Klemmer is a weak man... acts tough on the footy field but a pussy off it.. good bye....

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
As someone who also cut his father out of his life (approx 6 years ago and he died this year so that's that) I can sympathise with David. I don't know the real reasons behind it, but from this rambling, incoherent email we are able to get a glimpse of what a nutbag Helmut is (lol what kinda dumb name is that anyway?).

It just sucks that we have to cop the fallout of this family bullshit, Klemmer is a good player and has been a loyal bulldog and I will be sad if he goes.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As someone who also cut his father out of his life (approx 6 years ago and he died this year so that's that) I can sympathise with David. I don't know the real reasons behind it, but from this rambling, incoherent email we are able to get a glimpse of what a nutbag Helmut is (lol what kinda dumb name is that anyway?).
German

Klemmer is from German descent.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope your bags are packed klem an out the door you already are..
What once was huge respect an wanting you too be a bulldogs great changed very fast.

See ya..!!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WTF... I'd have more respect for the bloke if he just comes out and says sorry but im selling my honour for money. This days of our lives shit is tragically as annoying as midday television.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s exactly what he cleared up, he’s got nothing to do him. The family excuse is therefore bullshit cos the **** doesn’t even talk to his family.

Klemmers wife tells him what to do, and the **** does it. Simple as that.
Lol fkn woods rubbed off on klemmer too much. Rumour has it, woods introduced klemmer to soy milk because dairy farmers torture cows and is unfair. Oh and because animals don’t drink other animal milk so that’s proof that dairy milk is bad for humans lol.
Anyways my point is klemmer is a mad soy boy who’s cucked it big time. Probably a Hilary supporter. Gaurenteed wouldn’t have turned soy boy if James graham stayed at the dogs.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do people seriously believe this rubbish.

I’m reading comments that indicate people believe this story.

He hasn’t spoken to the family for years and all of a sudden in the off season of 2018 and when another club offers him more money the personal issues bother him (when they haven’t for years).

He’s not moving to another country, he’s moving a few hundred kilometres down the road.

This is just another fairytale by Weedler to damage the club which he clearly has a hate for since the SBW days.