Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point I will take Napa for the right price. He is an origin quality player and plays the ball at speed.
Playing the ball at speed would be wasted......look who he will be playing it to. No clue leech

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newcastle on twitter saying there signings aren't finishing and something big is coming...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Newcastle on twitter saying there signings aren't finishing and something big is coming...
A fine from the NRL for atttempting to poach a contracted player?
Raelene Castle heading to the cub as CEO?
They talked up signing Buhrer as massive....

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he gone yet or staying?

calabra

New Pup
Reaction score
Not official yet but he's gone. We've told him he will be released, just waiting to find a replacement to soften the blow for the fans, hence the Napa & Burgess twins talk. Will be released even if no replacement is found though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not official yet but he's gone. We've told him he will be released, just waiting to find a replacement to soften the blow for the fans, hence the Napa & Burgess twins talk. Will be released even if no replacement is found though.
Who is "we"?

He's still away on holidays.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Club is ran by a bunch of pussies if we release him with nothing in return.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep I tell you if your a member email the club. Don’t be silent. Take a stand. Release klemmer without Ramien exchanges back then jam your membership up your pussy till the club grow a pair again. Throw in Taupau brought home or afb. Not some scrub like Napa who in our jersey would be banned half the season and some free tickets to knights games like they did with hannant for Brisbane release fuck off

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I tell you if your a member email the club. Don’t be silent. Take a stand. Release klemmer without Ramien exchanges back then jam your membership up your pussy till the club grow a pair again. Throw in Taupau brought home or afb. Not some scrub like Napa who in our jersey would be banned half the season and some free tickets to knights games like they did with hannant for Brisbane release fuck off
Well said. If the club doesn't insist on s trade they can get fuked....I will not be renewing my membership.......i still think the club is piss weak for releasing klemmer when he is under contract....why agree to even release him if we dont have a replacement.....our club is a joke

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Glad I held off renewing my membership could be a long while before I do again

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he gone yet or staying?
Hard to tell
More than likely going

Newcastle radio stations and general chit chat up here is fairly confident of snagging klem

I think it’s just a matter of time

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been saying for ages that this bloke is a myth. He plays a couple of good games per year. IMO there are better, harder working props more deserving of a contract like Klemmer is being offered. As for that silly squirming around on the ground shit that he does to hide the fact that he possess little to no agility is fkn annoying. Good luck to Newcastle if they wan to tie up a ridiculous percentage of their salary cap on this dude.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im at the Sydney FC vs Jets game at Macdonald Jones Stadium, and i bumped into Klemmer outside the stadium wearing a Jets jersey. **** had a chuckle when i told him the jersey looks shit on him & that he should be wearing his Bulldogs gear

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said. If the club doesn't insist on s trade they can get fuked....I will not be renewing my membership.......i still think the club is piss weak for releasing klemmer when he is under contract....why agree to even release him if we dont have a replacement.....our club is a joke
Run by a bunch or incompetent jokers.

Look at Manly. Making Trent Barret honour his employment contract and won’t release him, even though they’ve signed Des. There’s not need for Barret now, he’s surplus to requirements, but they don’t give a fuck. There sticking it to him and making him stay under their control. Why? Because they fucking can! and they are owning him!

We’re just a bunch of push overs. How these people have survived in the corporate world at this level is beyond me.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Run by a bunch or incompetent jokers.

Look at Manly. Making Trent Barret honour his employment contract and won’t release him, even though they’ve signed Des. There’s not need for Barret now, he’s surplus to requirements, but they don’t give a fuck. There sticking it to him and making him stay under their control. Why? Because they fucking can! and they are owning him!

We’re just a bunch of push overs. How these people have survived in the corporate world at this level is beyond me.
Manly can do that because none of that affects the salary cap it’s a lot easier to do in that instance.

All these people in here shooting their mouths off saying what they will do when none of us really know what’s going on! Nothing has been made offical in regards to anything and you have people threatening to cancel memberships it’s pretty embarrassing to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.