Official Bulldogs revise coaching structure leading into 2019

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not convinced he's gone. The media have been wrong before. Nobody at the club has confirmed any of it. I don't see us letting him go unless we need money to get another star player. We have no reason to.
Agree... it would have slipped for sure

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penna was attack coach pretty sure? Glad he is gone, he was a better player then coach and he was well... average as a player?

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
James Rahme gone as head physio, new one coming soon and with Tony back reckon the injury rate will decrease, should help with fitness too
Rahme gone to that team Hasler is trying to coach.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The comments by Steve Georgalias regarding how the game has changed and the importance of skills development and playing at the line are the most encouraging comments I have heard from the club for a very long time. For a number of seasons the dogs have been the least skilled side in the comp - yes they try hard tackle ok but kicking passing etc skills have been way behind the standard of most clubs.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Steve antonelli is still there i wonder what his role is

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About bloody time Stevie G gets promoted! Penna is useless! He provided fuck all since he joined!

Very happy with these decisions!

Now to fuck klemmer off and continue to rebirth the club! We dont need money hungry over hyped fuckers!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
About bloody time Stevie G gets promoted! Penna is useless! He provided fuck all since he joined!

Very happy with these decisions!

Now to fuck klemmer off and continue to rebirth the club! We dont need money hungry over hyped fuckers!

No fucking Klemmer off unless we win from the situation!!

Sick of being bent over by other clubs!!

Newcastle want the frickin test prop then give us whoever the fkuk we want!!!

Last edited: