Red Dead Redemption II

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also. I went into some guys place along with his wife. They invited me in, basically promising sex, food and alcohol. They did so for 2/3... then took my money.

Went back there, blasted them both to smitherens, put 1 of there bodies near the pigs (cause fuck em), and proceeded to get my money plus a decent amount on top (at least for a beginner).
Haha nice. I like to hogtie people who piss me off and introduce their head to my shotguns.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is everyone naming their horses?

Mine so far:

Shub
Eeyotr

Reaction score
Also. I went into some guys place along with his wife. They invited me in, basically promising sex, food and alcohol. They did so for 2/3... then took my money.

Went back there, blasted them both to smitherens, put 1 of there bodies near the pigs (cause fuck em), and proceeded to get my money plus a decent amount on top (at least for a beginner).
they were brother and sister lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
YouTube banned the YouTube who put out the video of the annoying feminist lol.
Must have gotten a record number of white knights reporting it lol maybe some from here too

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
found a camp site tied him up threw him on the rail tracks nek min train comes :smilingimp::smilingimp:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also - how important is "honor"

I have a basic rule. I greet everyone. If they're scum - dead. If they nice - you can live.. for now.
I play the good guy first time, then i unleash hell

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Been thinking about getting it. Latest South Park episode everyone was playing red dead 2 lol. Almost makes me want to visit the playstore. Is it worth it?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Been thinking about getting it. Latest South Park episode everyone was playing red dead 2 lol. Almost makes me want to visit the playstore. Is it worth it?
100% worth it. There really isn't much to complain about other than a few animations and mechanics.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What is the best way to kill a gator to get perfect gator pelt? I usually lasso other animals but I don't think you can lasso gator's.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What is the best way to kill a gator to get perfect gator pelt? I usually lasso other animals but I don't think you can lasso gator's.
What Assassin said. You need to study the animal to see if its pelt is poor, good or perfect. And if you've got a shotgun, one headshot from fairly close range kills them.

If you're in Saint Denis, make sure you kill birds and pluck them. Some birds give you about $2 a feather.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck it I might aswell get it today. I need some relief from off-season boredom.

Reactions: K E

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think I found a reason to buy this game.

@Realist90 prepare to piss yourself laughing mate.

and this (I think it's linked already in thread)

and this