News South Sydney’s Burgess twins have emerged as shock contenders to replace David Klemmer

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It took them till this year to have a good year since 2014. I could see them shitting the bed without Sam there holding their hands.

They would want big money too.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are too big for NRl and have no minutes in them. No thanks.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kennel - Thomas Burgess wouldnt be a bad acquisition to the dogs

Daily Telecrap - Dogs in the hunt for both Burgess twins

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would love George to eye-gouge Sam while wearing a Doggies jersey.

Definitely worth the price of admission.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
2 speculations in 1 sentence. 1 that we want burgesses and 2 that klemmer is knights bound. I will believe what the club announces I think.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burgess twins and Napa!

Bring back Josh Reynolds & James Graham and we definitely will have our madness back

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha that rumour was started here on the kennel.

You can say anything you want on this forum and it makes the papers a few days later.

I’ve got one... Bulldogs look to replace Newcastle bound Klemmer with Mark Tookey.

Buy the paper on Friday.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone was up coach and club about bringing the madness back to the bulldogs, u need blokes like that if u want the madness back. I do know deano loves blokes with that bit of madness in them.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The schlong twins improved a lot last year I must say.

But heaven help us if any mad Monday photos get out of those two... The Telecrap would need a fold out version for those photos..

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of rubbish. The Burgess twins are a million to one to join the Dogs. For a start Bennett would allow it and neither will Crowe. They will play for less to stay at Souths.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of rubbish. The Burgess twins are a million to one to join the Dogs. For a start Bennett would allow it and neither will Crowe. They will play for less to stay at Souths.
Plus they have just hire their brother Luke to work for the club

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s absolute rubbish. The rumour started here on the kennel a few days ago when a few members were saying we should make a play for the Burgess brothers because they haven’t resigned yet. That’s all it is. Stupid Jurno didn’t read past those few threads.