Official Bulldogs revise coaching structure leading into 2019

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well deserved promotion for Steve G, he had his roster completely disrupted all last year even playing guys out of position (Brown fullback) yet still won everything in that grade

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't Stevie G say 'we are changing the way we play' this time last year? yea we saw how we played. just hope they can walk the talk this time. he seems to have a good coaching record

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hell, yes, he was a hardarse player and then trainer, could box OK too. Last I heard he was working for the Cowboys and had a gym in Townsville.

Go Dogs
Yeah billy is back up here one of the toughest men to ever play footy imo

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Stevie G next FG coach if Pay doesn't work out in the next year or so??

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yay..!!! Love it, awesome.. let’s just hurry up and bring on 2019, The wait is painful.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FUKN STOKED PENNA IS GONE FROM THE COACHING BOX!!! FCUK YES!

Although not sure about Stevie G on the mic... :confused:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stevie G is clearly a good man manager... I know I've ranted on about it before but when you watch those ISP boys play, they really do play for each other, their effort on efforts, and 1%ers would make a first grade coach proud... every loose ball, every break from an opposition there is a Blue & White jersey in cover.. Lachy Lewis epitomises what they are about... I like this move.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happen to that guy that came from mounties last yr

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
James Rahme gone as head physio, new one coming soon and with Tony back reckon the injury rate will decrease, should help with fitness too

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Klemmer is gone mate better off concentrating on the players that want to be here and make them happy.
I'm not convinced he's gone. The media have been wrong before. Nobody at the club has confirmed any of it. I don't see us letting him go unless we need money to get another star player. We have no reason to.