Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Really? Come on man, I'm not the smartest person out there but where did I say that I believe it's personal issues?

What I'm saying is that this is the excuse they're all going to use simply because people don't have the grounds to question it enough.

You hate liars? Step out into thr real world son, everyone is a liar. Our club just needs to learn how to play the game better ;)
I am in the real world, hence my hate for liars.

PS didn't say you believe his bullshit, just asking you bro.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You must hate A LOT of people then mate ;) Get what you're saying though, and I think the same way to a large extent but ...

It's not a question whether I believe his bullshit or not. The question for me is why does it matter if it is or isn't? He wants to leave. Fullstop. The reasons why aren't important to me at all.

I've already moved on as for me it's never about one player anymore. The romance of loyalty died a long time ago unfortunately, the sooner people accept that the easier this ride will be.

What's important now is that we get a squad of players 100% behind Pay and moving in-line with the club's principles and values. For me that's what I want to see, and I hope that the club can deliver on that.

PS: I don't believe what he's saying for a second, the point I was making about football in Europe is this 'excuse' is used pretty much every time and it always works as a club can't really can't come out and say "Bullshit personal reasons! You signed the f*cking contract, we don't care if your wife isn't happy / you're struggling with the lifestyle / your kid has cancer / you want more money etc." As soon as they bring out the "personal reasons" bullshit you either pay a lot more $ to keep them (Rorters) or you accept it, move on, and try to get the best deal possible (us)

Last edited:

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was probably thinking of the people in Cessnock next to Newcastle.... either way fuck Newcastle
Well i would 100% rather live here then shitty sydney The shithole. Less polution cleaner beaches everyones friendly.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m losing interest in nrl now. This shit is just leaving a sour taste in everyone’s mouth, journalists and managers are all corrupt, nrl rigged , refs suck ... and this contract shit is a joke . Why even have a contract Greenberg u fuckwit
Yep i agree. The game has been dull for the past few seasons and whilst i will always watch the dogs im over the nrl totally.
Basketball all the way now.
Good luck doggies, i will be watching from a distance now.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can tell he is a weak, hopeless **** that couldn't cut footy, so now he thinks he is a big shot because he dribbles bullshit to try to stay relevant, sorry you cum guzzling queen, you are nobody. Actually, you are worse than a nobody, you are a joke and not respected by anyone.
He’s not much of an individual. Most of the league journalists give me the shits in some capacity but Danny is the load his father should of flushed down the toilet inside a condom. Useless **** he is.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone so called bleeds blue and white and loves the club until the bigger $$$ comes in. Us bulldogs fans are probably the most passionate in the league but once you embarrass us with the way Klems doing we turn into the most violent fans lol.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, they are promoting an article that Buderus was featured in via NRL.CM when asked about what impact Klemmer would bring to the club.
FMD can you imagine the shit storm if the Dogs started a full blown recruitment campaign toward a contracted player at another club??

Several former Knight players now including an "Immortal" along with the club itself are actively pursuing a contracted Bulldogs player and the media nor the NRL have chimed in on the Knights dishonorable pursuit of a contracted player...

Had the shoe been on the other foot we'd be sanctioned for bringing the game into disrepute and probably docked points.

So fucking over our treatment by the media and the NRL. Our board need to stand up strong and not allow the Dogs to become a punching bag.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Fk me is this a Betoota Advocate story? It’s hilarious.

Weedler you have officially reached the bottom of the slime pond.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
who do these inbred muts think they are... he is still signed with us and so long as our club is thinking straight, he will be here till the end of contract or until knights cough up. Buderus and drugo Johns can get fucked... Newcastle are getting way too cocky

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you can roast the knights team all you want but calling people in Newcastle inbred is a bit far. I live in newy and am a die hard doggies fan.
Fuck id rather live up here then live in Sydney. Sydney is a shithole. I dont blame him if he wants to leave sydney. Our beaches are better up here and its a cruisey lifestyle in saying that he could live in cronulla if he doesnt already.
We dont know what his circumstances are but hopefully he can sort his shit out and stay with us at the dogs
Sydney is not a "shithole" and I live in Melbourne.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When is Klemmer due back from his annual leave?
The club should do nothing until he turns up at training 1st day.

Status
Not open for further replies.