Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That doesn't matter. My entire point is people are sooking about Klemmer not honoring his deal and claiming he's being disloyal while at the same time they're praising the club for terminating other players deals. Facts are they're just pissed that we're losing our best player and all these other things they're claiming is just rubbish and something to try and justify their anger.
I agree with your logic, but man, all fans of any code of sport are bipolar. That’s just human nature. I don’t think it’s just Bulldog fans.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just. Stop. Please. "Informed players they could leave" haha fucking hilarious. That's forcing them out ffs. Like a player feels valued when club tell them that. Like i said previously, you're doing nothing but twisiting things to suit your agenda.
Lol no, it’s not forcing them out at all, it’s being honest with them about the situation. What do you think they should have done? Applied to the nrl for a salary cap exemption of a million bucks or so because the previous administration fucked up so players would feel more valued? How do you think that request would have been received?

Don’t you ever tire or talking complete nonsense?

Your arguments would be a lot more credible if you didn’t have such a long history of talking shit about this club, but you do...so you just come across as a bitter dude with an axe to grind.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol no, it’s not forcing them out at all, it’s being honest with them about the situation. What do you think they should have done? Applied to the nrl for a salary cap exemption of a million bucks or so because the previous administration fucked up so players would feel more valued? How do you think that request would have been received?

Don’t you ever tire or talking complete nonsense?

Your arguments would be a lot more credible if you didn’t have such a long history of talking shit about this club, but you do...so you just come across as a bitter dude with an axe to grind.
My arguments make complete sense, if you can't find sense in them then that's on your end.

As usual you miss the entire point. I DON'T CARE THAT WE RELEASED PLAYERS. Did you get that? Yes? I have however accepted the fact that if the club is going to be trigger happy releasing players then we shouldn't be at all suprised if a player does the same towards the club.

I'm speaking the truth and have accepted things about our club that a lot of you guys can't accept.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree with your logic, but man, all fans of any code of sport are bipolar. That’s just human nature. I don’t think it’s just Bulldog fans.
That's because it's makes complete sense. But yes, following sporting teams isn't logical a lot of the time, especially on a single team fan forum.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My arguments make complete sense, if you can't find sense in them then that's on your end.

As usual you miss the entire point. I DON'T CARE THAT WE RELEASED PLAYERS. Did you get that? Yes? I have however accepted the fact that if the club is going to be trigger happy releasing players then we shouldn't be at all suprised if a player does the same towards the club.

I'm speaking the truth and have accepted things about our club that a lot of you guys can't accept.
Trigger happy? In all honesty mate, you are talking poppycock and clearly have a massive chip on your shoulder.

Most of us have accepted the club has had problems in recent years. But the current board has inherited a very difficult set of circumstances and giving them time to sort out the mess without projecting failures of the previous board onto them or accusing them of being “trigger happy” is just common sense.

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This. It's pretty much every single sports fan on the face of the planet.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
James Graham, Moses Mbye, Aaron Woods???!! You want to hide behind the "mutual release" bs with them? The club pushed players out and now a player is pushing back, we have no right to complain after the mess we've made.

We literally released a player half a season into a multi year multi million dollar deal, do you not see how much of a joke that is? Fact is if Foran asked for a release then 99% TK would be fucking dancing instead of crying about him not honoring his deal and whatever other bs they can come up with.
I'm certainly not protecting the Club either, yes they are guilty as well. Infact the fukin whole league should be ashamed of themselves for being in the place we are. A Contract is contract both directions unless both parties want to move on. Woods should have never have been signed, Graham should still be at the dogs, Foran as a broken player with no options should never have been given the ludicrous amount he got from his mate, Hasler should never have been given control over financial issues and so on and so forth.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no knowledge of klemmers situation but generally how many players in any code have changed clubs franchises for personal reasons and accepted less money. Employees are often on leave due to personal reasons but rarely do they seek accept a promotion / pay rise whilst dealing with personal issues. Cricketers golfers tennis players etc have been known to take a break from their sport for personal reasons but don't go and play elsewhere for more money.
Hope all is resolved soon - he stays, great, he goes, there is $700k plus to spend on quality replacement(s).
I do believe we need some size/ aggression in the front row and some quality in the outside backs.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never seen a more bullshit full article in my life.

It not about money then explains it's all About money.

Fucking stupid ranga piece of shit, just fuck off and die under the rock you crawled out of. Everyone hates you and knows you are a joke.

**** of a human being.

PS I know the cock smoker reads this, Danny you're a load that should of been gargled and spat back on your father's face.
Well said big A, on point, very passionate (and funny)

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a good laugh. He said Taumalolo was on 1M & Klemmer was underpaid at 800K. He’s saying that he’s worth as much as Taumalolo.
Weidler is a fwit. It was like reading a mad comic

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is honestly the most vile and agenda driven of ALL the gossip column tools out there, and with Rothfield Massoud and co, that’s saying something. He has had it in for our club ever since he handed out gobbies to $BW AND nasser AND Mundine for “exclusives”. He is very hated in the league community and what’s more, loves to block people on Twitter who call him out for his lies. Evil People like this genuinely get theirs in the end...
100% spot on.
Weidler is a jerk. Without doubt the most hated journo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And that's what i'm saying. They're bias towards the club and that's okay, but claiming it's got to do with honoring the deal he signed and all that other bs is nothing but bs.
Just the timing of hiring the scum **** and him wanting to go is more than a coincidence.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we are actually over paying klem atm i think $700k

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just. Stop. Please. "Informed players they could leave" haha fucking hilarious. That's forcing them out ffs. Like a player feels valued when club tell them that. Like i said previously, you're doing nothing but twisiting things to suit your agenda.
Hey, I'm more than happy the club weeded out and got rid of the shit *****.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just the timing of hiring the scum **** and him wanting to go is more than a coincidence.
I'd say the whole point of hiring him was to get a release, him negotiating a release on his own wasn't working.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit for a few reasons:
a) Who would show Danny Wielder a confidential player contract, and why would he disclose that?
b) As if Wiedler knows Klemmer close enough to know of personal problems.
c) Who gives a fuck if it's personal family problems... what's heading to Newcastle going to solve in all this? Like what family problems could that potentially solve.

It's all about his wife wanting to move closer to her sister... guaranteed (and she wears the pants).
Are you sure klemmer has a misses? Could have sworn he and his boyfriend Aaron Woods are currently holiday at brokeback mountain together.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Trigger happy? In all honesty mate, you are talking poppycock and clearly have a massive chip on your shoulder.

Most of us have accepted the club has had problems in recent years. But the current board has inherited a very difficult set of circumstances and giving them time to sort out the mess without projecting failures of the previous board onto them or accusing them of being “trigger happy” is just common sense.
You're clearly missing the entire point here, not going to bother anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.