Official 2019 Jersey

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ugly, ugly, ugly jerseys yet again. How hard is it to have a blue v on a white jersey with blue around the shoulder and arms? And hoops for the heritage jersey? How do they continually fuck up such a simple design that we've had for decades?

If it's any consolation, we would have released too many players to field a team next year so it's all a moot point.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread shows that some people will whine about just about anything.

Its blue and white. Does the job.

Some of you would neck yourselves if you were Panthers supporters.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the video on the bulldogs website shows that the grip on the front of the jersey is made up on numerous old CB logos which is a cool touch, you can also see what looks like the away design and training jersey designs that are printed on paper on the wall

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ugly, ugly, ugly jerseys yet again. How hard is it to have a blue v on a white jersey with blue around the shoulder and arms? And hoops for the heritage jersey? How do they continually fuck up such a simple design that we've had for decades?

If it's any consolation, we would have released too many players to field a team next year so it's all a moot point.
The 80's Jersey never had a full blue sleeve, only blue on the outside, the inside of the sleeve was white!! I have not seen the back view as yet so lets see and judge after. I agree with you on the heritage Jersey though!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This thread shows that some people will whine about just about anything.

Its blue and white. Does the job.

Some of you would neck yourselves if you were Panthers supporters.
Yep, Tigers, Panthers, Parramatta, Warriors and Bronco's supporters all shitty, at least we come close each year without it being too obvious to most except last years design which was utter crap!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If it's any consolation, we would have released too many players to field a team next year so it's all a moot point.[/
The 80's Jersey never had a full blue sleeve, only blue on the outside, the inside of the sleeve was white!! I have not seen the back view as yet so lets see and judge after. I agree with you on the heritage Jersey though!!
And 90's. Blu sleeves lmao.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
wt.jpg we should have made the NRL logo the same as the tigers have pictured here. Like how simple their jersey is, only fuck up they made was having the big brydens logo interfere with the bottom of the V

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 8009 we should have made the NRL logo the same as the tigers have pictured here. Like how simple their jersey is, only fuck up they made was having the big brydens logo interfere with the bottom of the V
yeah shit now I cannot unsee the Brydens logo interference... I know our chevrons cut off at the KIA logo but it looks right and doesn't look like a logo was just randomly placed over it as is the case with the Tigers jersey... I'm not too fussed about the NRL and DOGS logo placement though... still works... would look good the way theirs is as well. I wonder why they cut the chevrons off at the sleeves on the away jersey but not the home jersey.. didn't want both jerseys to be the same I am guessing

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish you could buy an un-sponsored version like you could back in the day (when our jerseys were previously made by classic in the 70's and 80's).
I guess it's all about the corporate dollar now sadly....

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Call me blind but I can’t see the difference between this years and that ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You must be blind or you didn't you play spot the difference as a kid.
It’s the same jersey except NRL logo appears different. Which is an nrl thing not a jersey thing.