Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Just about a done deal apparently wont be no player compensation and no money compensation
Why the fuck would anyone want to move to that redneck infested shit hole. Has klemmer been brainwashed

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He can go fuck himself. Make a page for me to give him a bitch slap lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Totally get what your saying mate. Problem is that none of these arseholes actually grew up in an era where "legacy" meant something. I grew up watching Wally Lewis, Terry Lamb and that great era of Belcher, Meninga, Sterlo, Miles, Conescu and on and on. Those blokes knew what it meant to say get fuked to a few extra quid because it meant playing for a rival and possibly a hated club from back in the day. Some did of course but not many. This lot have grown up watching players renege on deals so they can get extra bucks, that's what they know as an example. This is of course a problem that started with the so called leaders of this game. How they can let Coaches (supposed adults) and players walk out on a signed contract is a disgrace and what's more a terrible example to the young people they are also responsible for in help raising. This also coincided with no longer having to have an actual job in life. They've become precious and babied. Let's face it, it's over lads.....RL is no longer that game and the people in it no longer deserve the accolades and words like "legacy" and "Bulldogs great" etc etc. They are 2 dollar whores and ramble on about "looking after family" and "short career" as excuses for just pure greed. Let's remember that the rest of us are raising families just fine on 10% of what these gorillas are earning. IT'S over, IT'S gone. Just be thankful I guess if you have some memories of how it use to be.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey over it guys, it’s a business as well as a game.

Anyone else here in his shoes would do exactly the same thing in a heartbeat.

All that loyalty, family club bullshit goes out the window when the $$$ come out.
He saw what the club did to the tank, Mick, Graham, JR and Woods.. can't say his not heart broken either.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why the fuck would anyone want to move to that redneck infested shit hole. Has klemmer been brainwashed
You'd have to give me more than 400k per season to move to that inbred redneck KKK town.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry but the point that is being missed this guy still has two years left on his contract why are we releasing him. I thought the NRL had anti tampering laws? Seriously our admin is dumb for granting a release, in whose best interest?
Business is business.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
trust me he will still have bulldogs beds sheet and buy his kids bulldogs memorabilia.

For 500 ks extra a year for next 4 years I too will happily wear a Storm or a Roosters jersey every day and every night and I hate Storm and roosters with a passion.

I hate klemmer that he is not honouring his contract , other than that I don't have any beef with him.

The bit you are missing is that its not 500K a year for next 4 years, as Klemmer would earn 1 Mill a year for next 2 if he stays at the dogs and sees his contract out, because it was back loaded. Final 2 years he could go to Newcastle or maybe renew his contract with dogs with an increase because he has learnt how to offload.

He is leaving the dogs because he wants to fullstop, his supposed love of the dogs is fake.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You'd have to give me more than 400k per season to move to that inbred redneck KKK town.
If it was sooooooooo good to live there, then why do both Johns brothers live in Manly?
I bet Pearce will move out of there as soon as his contract expires.......

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Newcastle is such a sh!thole that the place drove an old man like Waybe Bennett mad.... poor guy cheated on his wife because of how deppressed he was living there.... i blame that polluted Newcastle air for that.....

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bit you are missing is that its not 500K a year for next 4 years, as Klemmer would earn 1 Mill a year for next 2 if he stays at the dogs and sees his contract out, because it was back loaded. Final 2 years he could go to Newcastle or maybe renew his contract with dogs with an increase because he has learnt how to offload.

He is leaving the dogs because he wants to fullstop, his supposed love of the dogs is fake.
Klemmer is now on $900k next season at the Dogs, money is not the reason he’s leaving ;it’s for personal reasons. He genuinely has some serious issues to sort out & wants to get away from Sydney.
For the sake & morale of the rest of the playing group it’s better he leaves.

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Is day there are other reasons at play here for him to want to go to Newcastle. Roosters moved heaven and earth just to bring on Cronk. You don’t think they’ll do the same for Klemmer? But he wants to get out of Sydney. And for Newcastle to be his choice tells me that his missus is making the decisions. Don’t know about Klem but if I was forced into a situation where my wife was calling these kind of shots then I would have done something pretty serious. Just saying.....

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Not defending klemmer here, but may be it is because of this

He saw what the club did to the tank, Mick, Graham, JR and Woods.. can't say his not heart broken either.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it official he has been released? I’m at work and am assuming from the way people are talking it’s been done, but haven’t seen confirmation yet.

I don’t think I’d have let him
rot in reggies. He’s taking up too much cap space that could be better used on a first grade player who wants to be there.... I’d have held out longer til the club could at least offer some good news, though.

I look at Klemmer’s repeated requests for a release independently of any response. A player repeatedly asking for a release and letting fellow players know he isn’t happy can be destabilising... it can put the club in a tricky position.

I’d have held out longer, but either way, if the prick thinks of the game as a business, he should have hired a manager and negotiated his contract right the first time.

If he’s gone, I think he’s a straight up dickhead

if a disgruntled player who asked for release 3 times and is not happy at the club (not saying he is not) plays like he did last year for us and the years before then to be honest I would want every single player of our to be as disgruntled and unhappy as him, lol

all I am saying he is un happy yes but he is putting his heart and soul in his performance and he is worth every single penny he is getting form our club and infact deserves more to what some other bludgers are getting from us.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Surely he can be an amabassador of the club for a 10 year contract after football on 150K per year ;)

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he going?

Is he staying?

Looks like he is going, but nothing has been made official.

Regardless of the above, the mut hasnt come out, and has allowed moses and DT to run a mock

As of this moment, do you want Klemmer to stay or piss off?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
if a disgruntled player who asked for release 3 times and is not happy at the club (not saying he is not) plays like he did last year for us and the years before then to be honest I would want every single player of our to be as disgruntled and unhappy as him, lol

all I am saying he is un happy yes but he is putting his heart and soul in his performance and he is worth every single penny he is getting form our club and infact deserves more to what some other bludgers are getting from us.
And the more we refuse his request, the more likely he is to become disgruntled and become a negative influence on the playing group.

I don't care how good he is, if he isn't happy with his contract, he shouldn't have negotiated it. Idiot! (Klemmer, not you.)

This current board isn't really responsible for the stupid contracts Des negotiated, either.....it would be great if we could just throw Klemmer some of Foran's money, but we can't....he isn't helping matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.