Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Klemm should be the one stating his position before he looses the dogs fans, already is.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd rather contribute to a Go fund me for some Bondi Mum's Brazilian butt implants.

Klemmer can piss off.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We won't get Ramien he's gone up there to be closer to his ex and 4 yr old on the Central Coast.

But then again maybe the clubs being smart here.... ask for a player it's nigh on IMPOSSIBLE for the Knights to want to shift, and see how much they REALLY want Klemmer.

Else release Klemmer to the Roosters (they just cleared 9 players so have coin) on $250 million a season (in exchange for Radley and Manu), and fuck the Knights.

That'd get my dick hard....
Belmore to Gosford 1hr 23 mins
Hunter Stadium to Gosford 1hr 11mins.
Dont know where on the central coast his kids are but it surely cant be the deal breaker.
IMG_0683.JPGIMG_0684.JPG

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just read an article about Mitchell Pearce talking about the situation.
“I’ve been in contact with him on the phone and he can’t wait to get here so hopefully, they can make it happen. He is just the type of player we need.”

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On Ramien you’d also have to get him to agree to moving and I don’t see why you would choose us over them at the moment considering they have probably more cash they we do right now

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just read an article about Mitchell Pearce talking about the situation.
“I’ve been in contact with him on the phone and he can’t wait to get here so hopefully, they can make it happen. He is just the type of player we need.”

psshhhh.. he just wants another dog to fondle

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck that. He gets 700k a year and you want to give him some of your cash???

If he doesn't want to be here because of money.... fuck off
110%

These ***** earn more than I would in 7 years of work....by only playing 26-30 footy games a year.

Get fucked OP. I am not "gofunding" shit.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck that **** ! Players get enough, fans are the real victims.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need to look outside the box

Nemani Nadolo
Julian Savea
Curtis Rona

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seven news said we are trying to get Jessie Ramien off the Knights. I’m not sure how it would work as he went to Newcastle to see his kids as they live there.
We start with ramien and probably end up with moga. Isnt that how negotiations normally go? I wish our board can negotiate that way. They ask for klemmer and end up with tolman/fualalo

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hey Klem,

Just a quick note in case you happen to read this forum. You seemed like such a passionate Bulldog. You spoke to the media about how you grew up with Bulldogs bedsheets, how you were the ultimate fan....if there's any truth at all to these romanticised stories, how can you even think of doing this to your fans during such a time?

You could play a major role in rebuilding this great club. You have the opportunity to go down as a true legend of the club you supported as a kid. Instead it appears you are intent on going down as just another jerk who sold out your childhood dreams to the highest bidder. Bulldogs fans have a hard enough time with the media and game's administration dumping on the club without supposedly passionate players doing it. This club is so much greater than the Newcastle Knights....has a prouder and much longer history and a much greater record of success. So many legends have played for this club. Legends who understood and loved the club's culture. You could be one of them. Why would you throw that away in pursuit of a quick buck?

Is that kid who slept with Bulldogs bedsheets still inside you somewhere? Does a part of you still love this club? If so, I'd suggest you sack your dodgy manager and focus on reconnecting with what is really important. Too many people have thrown away the pure, straightforward and honest ideals of youth in favour of the more shallow and less spiritually fulfilling adult pastime of dollar chasing. Don't become one of those jerks. Money won't bring you happiness and you can't take it with you when you leave this earth. Better to leave a legacy than to accumulate wealth you can't take with you. We really wanted to believe you were a throwback. A true, tough as nuts Bulldog who genuinely loved this club.

Let's be honest, financially, you're doing ok. The club has looked after you, the fans love you...or did. So, is that kid who loved the bulldogs still inside you? Can that pure love you had for this club still be preserved? We are going through a very tough time as a club and need strong people to dig us out of it. Those who do so will rightly become legends.....but they do need to be strong, so if that doesn't sound like you, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Yours sincerely,

A disappointed and jaded fan

Last edited:

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why replace Foran with blake thats just stupid. Replace a 5/8 halfback with a prop. Whos plays halfback for us if Foran goes Cogger? Please give me a break. If Foran goes then we replace him with another halfback not a fucking prop. Foran should be replaced with either Mitchell Moses Corey Norman or Shaun Johnson because there the only 3 experienced halfs I believe are on the market.
In my opinion if klemmer leaves we should save his money and make a play at one of these 3 if Foran fails this year. I reckon Moses is the type of creative player we need

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer's reply

How many times has David said over the past couple of years that Rugby League is a business these days?????

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well written mate some of these guys forget why they played the game as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.