Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t want another player at the club called Moses ever again

Part from them like the Red Sea
I hope apart from Klemmer Issac Moses doesn’t manage any other players at the dogs...

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Seven news said we are trying to get Jessie Ramien off the Knights. I’m not sure how it would work as he went to Newcastle to see his kids as they live there.
I said it earlier , he’d have stayed at the sharks if they weren’t up there

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ramien moved to Newcastle as he has a child on the Central Coast so you can count him out

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I am not sure whether they were best mates or not but Brooks played better without him this year. Brooks Had a good year
So what does that have to do with anything? Everyone knows Moses and Norman didn't get along in 2018. He had 1 bad year. Plenty of players have had a bad year.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s all about value for money. The best teams are the ones who balance their cap well, you need to be strong across the whole park. Sometimes hard decisions are made to achieve that.

Ramien would be a terrific and welcomed addition to our backline.

I would also take that ranga Napa if the price is right.

Klemmers backended deal would easily cover Ramien and Napa and considering we have money in the kitty from Morris Bros and Eastwood im sure an off contract Corey Oates would be tempting and all of a sudden we have a very competitive backline

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOOOO THANKKK YOU. Mitch moses is GARBAGE. Even peter sterling said it millions of times. Norman is not bad but his mind often elsewhere (such as YKTR). He has had his problems with drugs and crims as well. Foran is way better and I think most are actually underestimating him. Foran is not going anywhere and will actually kill it next year trust me.

I will say a yes to Bevan French though or kaysa
No way to French. Kaysa is a no too but for an entirely different reason: too many concussions, not sure how many games he’s actually play

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Eels want to release Moses or Norman so they can sign Jarryd Hayne.

I think Mitchell Moses would work with Lachlan Lewis as Moses can be the lead half and Lewis can play off of him. The reason it didn't work this season at the Eels is because Moses and Norman both wanted to be "The Man".

We can then try and trade Foran for Taupau. Hasler loves Foran and has already let go of Taupau once before.

I think these are all possible as each club gets something that they want.
Why are we all in such a rush to sign players? I'd prefer to wait and get the right one rather than sign in the hope that they become good. Screw Moses

Status
Not open for further replies.