Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Every one of these wankers need a back bone. Pay, Andersons and Shit Hill.
Foran can fuck off and we can sort out Klem for the coin. Best player by far this season.
We were in the top 3 teams for go forward last season. Now the spoon is a certainity
Let's call a spade a spade, we weren't going to do shit next year. I'm prepared to write off next year to target a heavy duty spine player for 2020.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would you be happy with Pearce and a little white poodle?
no but we can go and fuck other clubs like getting Turbo bros from Manly.

or Throw 1.5 million a season on Ponga

We just got rid of half a dozan first graders in last 12 months from our squad, surely we would have money to throw at Ponga.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ONLY if they bend over and don't call the shots on compensation. The ball is in our court. Let's see what they do.
We lose a gun forward. Who is available and is as good? No one. Players names thrown around are not as good and would want the same if not more money.
E.g Woods 1 million for Graham. Graham beats him every time on stats and team morale
These wankers are gone. Pay will go before the end of the season, I bet

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or fuck both off and chase first heavy duty spine player we can land.

Anyone know what top spine players are available for 2020?

@Mr Invisible looking at you son, you're always on top of stuff like this.
It doesn’t seem to matter if they are off contract or not I wouldn’t worry about that part of it...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It doesn’t seem to matter if they are off contract or not I wouldn’t worry about that part of it...

Looks like you can get any player any time, contracts are worth less than toilet paper.

Money talks and Klemmer walks

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I asked her the other night on social media about this... NOTHING ... and she normally replies quite fast on things.
That cannot be good! Usually no news is good news, however, in this case I think it will be the exact opposite!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We lose a gun forward. Who is available and is as good? No one. Players names thrown around are not as good and would want the same if not more money.
E.g Woods 1 million for Graham. Graham beats him every time on stats and team morale
These wankers are gone. Pay will go before the end of the season, I bet
As long as we get back on track in a few years, I really don't care who is here and who isn't.

I've got the mentality of the players are just employees and nothing else. Fuck 'em, every **** is replaceable and if you don't give 100% they can fuck right off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah for other clubs. With the bunch of limp wristed clowns we have dealt with, past and present, we could of won that 1.6b jackpot and gave it all away to the other teams.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm amazed by all this to be honest. Can't believe the Knights would offer that kind of money, it's ridiculous. I love big Dave but that money is reserved for the top halfbacks in the game. You'd think a contract of 700 is enough. Plus he gets 150 a year from origin. Throw in test matches he's earning a mil a year. What more do u want??

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As long as we get back on track in a few years, I really don't care who is here and who isn't.

I've got the mentality of the players are just employees and nothing else. Fuck 'em, every **** is replaceable and if you don't give 100% they can fuck right off.
He does give 100%
Every time we lost he looked guttered, more then the rest. Especially the really close ones.
This club is the family club, time to act like it and give back to those that bust a gut for us

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Desperate clubs set the market value.

If the Knights offer Klemmer 1.2mil a season why should we compete with that figure? That is absurd money for a prop forward.

For 1.2mil you could get 5 + junior forwards ready to rip in for first grade footy.
Spot on mate. Sense amongst the madness. We'll rebuild and have better quality across the park rather than in one position.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No prop is worth $1.2 mil a year. Only the best of the best halves get that.

Not even Beatson would be worth that sort of money.

With the money the Knights are paying Ponga & Pearce, add Klemmer's supposed salary to that and they will be salary cap f@$ked for years.

Let them hang themselves.

If Klemmer want to go, lets get the best deal we can and piss him off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
700k for a prop is giving back and more.

he would be on a back ended des deal, wouldnt he?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watch us end up with some shit **** like Levi or that ross dog wanker...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Drama queen. Jesus. If our season hinges on one player then we're f*cked no matter what.
Not about one player Simpleton.

It's about the vibe around the place. Ya think it's all over and finished as we wave goodbye to Klem and his wife and kids?

We've had a snowball effect with all these guys getting pushed or leaving.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Desperate clubs set the market value.

If the Knights offer Klemmer 1.2mil a season why should we compete with that figure? That is absurd money for a prop forward.

For 1.2mil you could get 5 + junior forwards ready to rip in for first grade footy.
Truer words never spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.