Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just heard on 2ue radio he's gone a medical test at Newcastle looks like he's gone done and dusked our club and board are a joke that will do me .

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope the club shows this Kid some tough love.
It’s what this kid needs,
No mate your contacted and not going anywhere.
Harden up and Lead by example for the junior boys coming up into FG.
Play out your contract and your free to go.
Who knows, alot can change over 2 years, the club will be in a better place and he will become one of the greatest forwards ever to wear our proud jersey and become a Bulldogs Legend..
He would mature a lot in 2 years and maybe look back and be glad he stuck it during these tough times, resilience builds character and integrity which will make him a even greater player in the future.

But such is life, he’s only 24 and will chase the money and leave.

Strap yourselves in next year is going to be tough and a emotional wild ride for all of us loyal fans.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If anything is going on im sure they will let us know when its finalized. Talking about it in the meantime is speculation, which is the medias job, not the clubs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck this club. These ***** and the ***** before them have ruined a once proud, great club.

Might as well change our white to yellow, it would suit us better.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We (as in Bulldogs) don't have to do anything, we have a valid, registered NRL contract for another 2 years. Personally that's what my press release would be saying "We have a valid, registered NRL contract for another 2 years". His manager can trumpet around all he likes, the fact is we are in control, if we want nothing to happen, then nothing can happen.

Go Dogs
His contract means nothing. You can’t have a player in your club, that doesn’t want to be there.
I’m assuming the club is working behind the scenes top up his contract and settle the situation.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
His contract means nothing. You can’t have a player in your club, that doesn’t want to be there.
I’m assuming the club is working behind the scenes top up his contract and settle the situation.
A competent board would be doing that, don't know about our mob.

Probably already assumed the position and are down on their knees.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

does this go both ways?

We don't want Foran at the club, can we tear up his million dollar contract?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd just let the **** rot in the reserves. Or make him clean the bird shit off the seats.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
does this go both ways?

We don't want Foran at the club, can we tear up his million dollar contract?
Sadly no. The players have all the power in situations like this.
You can’t make a player, play for you. If you force his hand he’ll just play shit and not put in. Then what are you going to do ? Fire him ? That’s exactly what he wants.
The only thing you can do, is convince him to stay (upgrade his contract, or TPA’s) or release him.
It’s fucked, but it’s reality.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck this club. These ***** and the ***** before them have ruined a once proud, great club.

Might as well change our white to yellow, it would suit us better.
Parra?

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont trust our club now anyway.

They lied to us at the members forum saying we are cap compliant then they release Woods and Mbye a few months later.

The current admin are inexpereinced , we have only lost good players and signed average players and now Klemmer wants out also.

Lynnes far from Bullfrog.

This would never happen under Bullfrog.
I dont trust our club now anyway.

They lied to us at the members forum saying we are cap compliant then they release Woods and Mbye a few months later.

The current admin are inexpereinced , we have only lost good players and signed average players and now Klemmer wants out also.

Lynnes far from Bullfrog.

This would never happen under Bullfrog.
Woods and mbye? Are you serious. Haha
Bullfrog hasn't been with the club for 20 years mate the next closest person to peter would be his daughter so I don't know who your expecting to fill his shoes. The new board have been doing a great job regardless of the player movements. Klemmer has his manager in his ear and that's pretty much it loyalty or money take your pick. Money is the front runner now days we just have to accept and move on. No player is bigger than the club although the nrl needs something in place for honouring contracts every player just seems to have personal issues these days.

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lynne Anderson likes to talk tough.

Her Father Bullfrog was a great leader.

Now how will she and our club respond if the pictures showing Klemmer at a Knights medical today are true?

Hes currently under contract, its a clear breach of rules.

Funny how the Knights didnt release a backup like Cogger when we asked them this year, but now they have clearly been involved in back dooring us with our best player and probably best prop in the game in Klemmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.