Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As far as I'm aware Klemmer hasn't asked for a release from the dogs and the board know nothing about this. But bloody hell there's so much being pushed in this story. The comparison of Eastwood's earnings last season,ON A BACK ENDED CONTRACT, to Klemmer's is absolutely ridiculous

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We (as in Bulldogs) don't have to do anything, we have a valid, registered NRL contract for another 2 years. Personally that's what my press release would be saying "We have a valid, registered NRL contract for another 2 years". His manager can trumpet around all he likes, the fact is we are in control, if we want nothing to happen, then nothing can happen.

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We (as in Bulldogs) don't have to do anything, we have a valid, registered NRL contract for another 2 years. Personally that's what my press release would be saying "We have a valid, registered NRL contract for another 2 years". His manager can trumpet around all he likes, the fact is we are in control, if we want nothing to happen, then nothing can happen.

Go Dogs
The fact that something as simple as that hasn’t come out is the biggest reason for concern...

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say where is the NRL and why are they not commentating or investigating ?

if any of the stories are true , he had 1) TPA non-arms length so whoever was involved and player need to have sanctions
2) If he is having medical and Newcastle are chasing him then sanctions against Newcastle for approaching a player with 2 years remaining on contract
3) also the dogs have money via leagues club I would be suing Moses, Newcastle for inducement of Klemmer to break contract 4) if Klemmer is involved in this crap , dogs should banish him to ISP for rest of his 2 years .. let's see if he will be able to demand from any club 1m a year after 2 year stint in isp

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How in the hell are the knights not breaking the anti-tampering rules. Our board needs to grow some fucking balls and come out and tell Newcastle to piss off !!

Our club is a joke. Absolutely piss weak

On the BSB this morning they asked the tigers CEO how close they came to signing Nathan Cleary. He said "not close at all because we couldnt talk him until November 1".
We need our board to speak to Mr Greenburg because the knights have broken anti-tampering rules for sure!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is that Greg Eastwood tweet verified? Jeezus ...is so.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Lol deadset ? I jumped onto them when i was working over there and we were going shit lol
Yea man I played for East Freo haha played in their last GF win in 98 , we used get 25,000 plus crowds for those derbies back in the day , don’t think it’s like that these days , I’m originally from Geraldton , the Mrs is a sydney girl

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If this is true I hope us fans give him an earful when he comes and plays against us. Absolutely filthy if all is reported true.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
knights are offering 1.2 million a season, is it the same old 2015 used imac story, like hey remember when will hopoate won nsw the series in 2014 lets giive him a massive contract in 2018

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to say it the club will release him cause there is truth to it hence why no one at the club has said anything Klemmers in holiday while that slime bag Moses is causing dramas he is a fucking worm and if klemmer wants to be involved with the grub let him go
I’m all for players getting what they worth and if he wants more money take the appropriate channel don’t play it out in the media the class players don’t do it that way

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prop who doesnt offload or put on big hits. Sure he makes metres but the play the balls are slow coz he's to busy humping the ground trying to milk a penalty which never comes........ not worth a mil.

I'll put the slipper into him first boys! He's as good as gone. Can confirm he has been sooking for a while and demanding 1mil a season from the dogs. All started when he found out what Woods was on.

Cya ****. Thanks for doggin us

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need our board to speak to Mr Greenburg because the knights have broken anti-tampering rules for sure!!!
The club should have learned its lesson when Barba wanted a move for compassionate reasons. He stayed in Brisbane for 1 year and then moved back to Sydney.

So the compassion excuse is bullshit !! Its all about money

As I said yesterday sometimes the club gets the better deal. Sometimes the player gets the better deal. Foran got a great deal with us but we cant just get rid of him. We got a great deal with Klemmer but on the flip side he cant just get rid of us.

If we allow him to go then whats going to stop others from doing the same ?? It would be like Ponga going to the Knights and saying "I signed for $500k but I am worth more than that. Give me more money or release me". Am pretty sure they would tell him to get fucked and thats exactly what we should be telling Klemmer

If we let him go I am not renewing my membership.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prop who doesnt offload or put on big hits. Sure he makes metres but the play the balls are slow coz he's to busy humping the ground trying to milk a penalty which never comes........ not worth a mil.

I'll put the slipper into him first boys! He's as good as gone. Can confirm he has been sooking for a while and demanding 1mil a season from the dogs. All started when he found out what Woods was on.

Cya ****. Thanks for doggin us
Mate we cant let him go because it sets such a bad precedent. What if Jackson or Lewis then come in and ask to be paid more money ??

He signed the deal. He has to be made to honour it

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea man I played for East Freo haha played in their last GF win in 98 , we used get 25,000 plus crowds for those derbies back in the day , don’t think it’s like that these days , I’m originally from Geraldton , the Mrs is a sydney girl
I love freo probably one of my favorite places in aus

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate we cant let him go because it sets such a bad precedent. What if Jackson or Lewis then come in and ask to be paid more money ??

Exactly , fuck him if he wants out

this club has bent over more than Mia Khalifah since Ben Hannant asked for the release.

We are already fucked next year with or without Klemmer anyway so make an example of him so a player thinks twice before leaving mid contract.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not my call mate. He has been sooking for a long time and has been demanding 1mil. He is gone. Just glad it wasnt parra that got him because he was going there if we released him at first

Status
Not open for further replies.