Red Dead Redemption II

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where can I save my pelts without keeping it on my horse? I killed that legendary bear.
Can't save them just yet. I think you have to sell them or donate them at your camp.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A couple of tips for you guys.

To access the map with one button, hold start.

To exit a menu you're deep into, hold B/O instead of mashing it.

Do every stranger mission you can. Opens up activities such as collecting cigarette cards and cave paintings. Also got a free item from the gunsmith for helping someone (won't say who so I won't spoil it). Wish I knew that before I bought every gun...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok where the fuck do you store your pelts?

I just got the crafting tools for the camp so I wanna make shit early in the game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok where the fuck do you store your pelts?

I just got the crafting tools for the camp so I wanna make shit early in the game.
Confused me a bit too. I got a pelt and carcass and took it to camp. I either walk around with it or dump it on the ground. It keeps telling me to give it to the meat guy but I can't seem to do that.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah you need to give it to trapper. also beware that pelts are graded. Grade 3 - you shot the animal with a gun so the pelt is damaged. Grade 2 is you killed the animal with more than one shot from the bow. Grade 1 is a one shot (headshot) kill with the bow. Also if you're looking at generating money this way its more slow and not worth it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks brother.

I take it the camp crafter only crafts for the camp and not personal use?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks bro

PS how's Murika?
Not there yet. Will be heading there on Friday. Mainly working but also planning to get massively drunk and eat a crapload of food.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not there yet. Will be heading there on Friday. Mainly working but also planning to get massively drunk and eat a crapload of food.
You going Texas?

Enjoy and be safe brother