Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This issue was a smoldering 12 months ago!! third party shit, management instability, coach instability, Best mate asked to move on, Made Monday shit.....maybe the Missus has had enough too!

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where is the NRL in all this it’s obvious the Knights have been talking to Klemmer before they are allowed to and broken anti-tampering rules. Isaac Moses is obviously the third party negotiating between the two! I’d bet if it was us we would have already had a mighty big fine imposed on us.
Moses should be investigated and deregistered if breaching anti tampering laws. We need to find a third party deal as a matter of urgency to bring Klems earnings up to his market value for the remainder of his contract. Then extend upgrade him ASAP.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny that Klemmer comes out and says he happy signs a manager issac Moses the parasite, and wants to leave for personal reasons the same bullshit he pulled with the tigers trio. I’m all for the players chasing money but this bloke is only trying to line his own pocket and will burn any bridge in his way
Cause if he wants to win a Comp in short term go to the roosters and play for unders
But if he leaves and goes to newastle anyone else it’s for money and that’s Moses pushing
Our management need to give him a pay rise

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the NRL in all this it’s obvious the Knights have been talking to Klemmer before they are allowed to and broken anti-tampering rules. Isaac Moses is obviously the third party negotiating between the two! I’d bet if it was us we would have already had a mighty big fine imposed on us.
My wife just said quote " this is the trouble, the NRL isn't run well" amazing the insight my wife has.......

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No prop is worth $1.15 a year this will come back to bite the knights especially when they are trying to keep kaylan

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No prop is worth $1.15 a year this will come back to bite the knights especially when they are trying to keep kaylan
Jason tomololo is on a mill.

Truth is, klemmer should go. I would, he is going to an opportunity where he can set up him and his family for life.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst I agree fully with you there, the bigger question is WHY do players no longer want to come to us, or be here? It’s too common now. Our admin have one hell of a job here, time to earn your keep people..
Answer: Chris Anderson.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Klemmer stays he's rubbed me the wrong way now anyways... won't be the same as he's shown he's not 100% committed to the club... just chasing the dollar
Not so long ago DK stated that if the dogs asked him to leave because of salary cap issues he would go to "help" the club ease salary cap pressures. Signs right there. I'm sure someone will link the article for me .

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If it's about third party agreements can't new ones be sourced for him?

If it's about a player who negotiated a deal and there's now a better offer and he wants to walk away then he's no better than SBW.

I follow a team, not individual players, I learnt that was easier because there's no loyalty anymore.
That’s exactly right I learnt this a long time ago. I follow the little staunch Bulldog logo not any one player.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So why do people think the club will let him go after all the development they have put into him.
He has turned from a good kid to the best prop in the game. It wasnt by accident.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So why do people think the club will let him go after all the development they have put into him.
He has turned from a good kid to the best prop in the game. It wasnt by accident.
We always let our players go
We always take it up the arse

Been doing this sort of thing for about 10 years now

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You're making it sound like a certainty that he's gone. I think not, after all he is our vice captain and has a good friendship with all of the boys. Why the fuck would he want to go to Newcastle?
$$$$$$$$$$$$

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He can leave in 2 years. In the meantime, stiff shit - serve out your contract.

If the club can find evidence of Isaac Moses and the Knights talking about Dave we should lawyer up

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Knights offering him more money? How? Surely he'll be on close to a million with us...
They reportedly offered over a mil a year that’s more than Taumalolo I love klem but he’s not worth that money no front rower is including Taumalolo

Status
Not open for further replies.