Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The most interesting whisper to emerge from the Kangaroos camp was David Klemmer moving to Newcastle. Players brought it up with me, and even Mitchell Pearce was asking about it.
The whisper relates to third-party payments allegedly not being met. Heads would roll at the Bulldogs if Klemmer left.

The giant front-rower staked a claim to be the best prop in the game during the recent two-Test series. His aggression and workrate were phenomenal.
The most interesting whisper to emerge from the Kangaroos camp was David Klemmer moving to Newcastle. Players brought it up with me, and even Mitchell Pearce was asking about it.
The whisper relates to third-party payments allegedly not being met. Heads would roll at the Bulldogs if Klemmer left.

The giant front-rower staked a claim to be the best prop in the game during the recent two-Test series. His aggression and workrate were phenomenal.
Andrew Hill should sit down with Klemm and say, Sure **** you can go to Newcastle, in 2021 once your contract expires, and Nathan Brown can go get fucked and stick his $4.6 million over 4 years right up his own arse until 2021 comes until then how about you harden the fuck up, stop sooking, honor the contract you signed and be a proud Bulldog and help this club you apparently love so much get through this tough patch we’re going through like a true Bulldog! Look at the fans who love this club, and love you, they don’t get paid a cent and have to cop all this bullshit just like you but you don’t see them jumping ship at the first sign of trouble, nope they just roll up their sleeves,suck it up and support us!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest... hearing how Klemmer talks about the jersey and the club, and the players...

This is so unKlemmer ike it's not funny.

Wouldn't suprise me if Moses has got in his ear "hey mate want to see if I can earn you another million a season with a 20% cut because I'm a scumbag shitcunt?"

I’m disappointed in Klem, if this is true. We should refuse to release him at all costs until we have lined up a recruit or two with his money that will make this situation somewhat advantageous for us. Clubs can’t guarantee third party deals and legally, I don’t think he has a leg to stand on. We’re already in a tough spot for next year. If he and his shonky agent are pulling this now, he’s a straight up greedy arsehole.
It just fucks you off doesn't it?

EVERY.SINGLE.OFFSEASON this shit goes on and the NRL need to step in and ensure it ends NOW.

If they don't fans will walk from not only their clubs, but the entire game in frustration.

I cannot see how Knights can offer $1.16 of their $9.8 million cap a season on Klemmer. On top of $1 million+ for Pearce a season. Add in huge amounts for Watson, Ponga, Glasby and Guerra.

I doubt they are over the cap, but they'd be pushing it given players they are releasing are worth sweet FA.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let's see if this board has balls or not.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
To be honest... hearing how Klemmer talks about the jersey and the club, and the players...

This is so unKlemmer ike it's not funny.

Wouldn't suprise me if Moses has got in his ear "hey mate want to see if I can earn you another million a season with a 20% cut because I'm a scumbag shitcunt?"

It just fucks you off doesn't it?

EVERY.SINGLE.OFFSEASON this shit goes on and the NRL need to step in and ensure it ends NOW.

If they don't fans will walk from not only their clubs, but the entire game in frustration.

I cannot see how Knights can offer $1.16 of their $9.8 million cap a season on Klemmer. On top of $1 million+ for Pearce a season. Add in huge amounts for Watson, Ponga, Glasby and Guerra.

I doubt they are over the cap, but they'd be pushing it given players they are releasing are worth sweet FA.
Yeah man... I’m sick of people taking dumps on this club. If there is truth to this, it’s time we played hardball.

Not really sure about the knights finances, but I know one thing- Klem is contracted to us.

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah man... I’m sick of people taking dumps on this club. If there is truth to this, it’s tome we played hardball.

Not really sure about the knights ginances, but I know one thing- Klem is contracted to us.
Thisn situation is a win win for us, we rightly should play hardball and tell Klemm he is going nowhere until his contract expires! If he does sook and his form drops we should instantly drop him to reserve grade, the free publicity we get from it would send a massive statement and set a good precedent to other clubs, player managers and future players that the Bulldogs do not under any circumstance release a player early from their legally bound contract! I love Klemm as a player, and all my mates call me big Klemm because we look identical, however, I don’t think he is the type of person who will intentionally drop his form due to us not releasing him early because it will only make him look bad not us! I seriously doubt any of this will eventuate and feel it is just a massive gee up... Remember guys don’t worry about something until there is something to worry about. If anything I see this story as a positive because I was seriously starting to feel sorry for the Knights but storys like this has reinvigorated my hatred for them!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He must have caught the same disease as Ben Hannat and Ben Barba.....GREED !!!
Enough is enough...He can rot in reserve grade if he wants to be DISLOYAL !!!
Rugby League is DEAD !!!
The corruption starts from the top
Fuck the N
ational Rorts League...Soon will be dead too !!!

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klem doesn't want to leave and won't. Moses signed on to apply pressure to club to upgrade and extend contract, he only gets paid for contract change either here or another club. Done strategically now before preseason training starts, directors want a settled Klem and will offer a compromise extension. They are being coerced to dip into future years to keep Klem, not want the club wants to be dealing with right now but they know they have no choice, Klem too important.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If true, the Dogs have to be strong & say FU, we are not releasing you.

So over players saying they have personal problems & have to leave etc.

Just see a psychologist or psychiatrist.

To me if it is true, Klem has realised his value & wants what he thinks he is really worth.

Suck it up, you signed the contract.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously guys klemm is way too important. I know his not as good as Taumalolo but when he was off contract the cowboys offered him 10 mill over 10 years.

Klemmer and Jackson are our heart and soul we lose them and we are fucked. They both made there debuts for us there both in the prime of careers. Klemmer is what 24 or 25 years old. I thought his on a backended deal for 2019 2020 which means he should earn alot there next 2 years. I reckon we should offer him a 6 or 7 year deal from 2020 onwards. If its 6 years offer him 850k a season.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is simply a money pull, hes got a new manager that has told him what he could be earning and he now wants to be paid what he could be getting at another club. I dont care how it happens but he has to be retained. A front rower of his quality at his age is extremely rare and his best is yet to come. Give him the remaining money in our salary cap as a top up and resign him next time to a long term deal

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dib is also the reason we have Foran on the books for close to 1 million a season. He’s the reason we signed Woods on massive overs and had to release him mid season.... he’s the reason we are the best part of a season behind when it comes to our inevitable rebuild.

Fuck Ray Dib. With or without Klem, this new board is better for the bulldogs.

No player (or bean counting executive) is bigger than this club.

I really can’t believe there are people out there still defending Dib after what he did to our club.
Mate seriously your the dib blame game is getting fucking old wether you like it or not, Lyn Anderson wouldn't know how to run a brothel let alone an NRL club. Her own father rip wouldn't let her next to the club towards the end of the 90s and that's fact. So if you have anyone you want to blame but if klemmer leaves I'm pointing towards the current board.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate seriously your the dib blame game is getting fucking old wether you like it or not, Lyn Anderson wouldn't know how to run a brothel let alone an NRL club. Her own father rip wouldn't let her next to the club towards the end of the 90s and that's fact. So if you have anyone you want to blame but if klemmer leaves I'm pointing towards the current board.
Lol

What blame game? The man proved himself to be a self serving egomaniac and a walking fuck up. Are you going to blame the current board for the salary cap dramas and all the other problems they inherited too? Never let logic get in the way of a good vendetta, hey?

Dib had plenty of time to prove his worth and only succeeded in bringing the club to its knees. Pull your head out of the sand, mate. At least now the club is in the hands of people who care about it and not just themselves.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember the old days how players would take pay cuts to stay together not klem fucking greedy prick and seriously over $1 milll a year the knights are kidding good luck when they have to re sign kaylan theyll have to pay alot more than hes on now we should counter by going for kaylan

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol

What blame game? The man proved himself to be a self serving egomaniac and a walking fuck up. Are you going to blame the current board for the salary cap dramas and all the other problems they inherited too? Never let logic get in the way of a good vendetta, hey?

Dib had plenty of time to prove his worth and only succeeded in bringing the club to its knees. Pull your head out of the sand, mate. At least now the club is in the hands of people who care about it and not just themselves.
Mate just look in the mirror.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck him and foran off we have plenty of forwards renouf t will be a star and buy johnson to partner lewis and pick renouf t. If those clowns wanna pay over $1 mill for a prop watch that bite them when kaylan is off contract

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As much as it angers me. Let the knights take him for full whack. Contribute max 300k to Foran going, request api as part of the deal.
Buy Johnson with warriors paying part of the salary, pick up French with parramatta paying a large chunk and put Hayne in the centres or even at fullback for a year until Meaney is 100% ready. I think we would still have some money left over out of this if it’s handled correctly. Thats 3 game breakers injected at the expense of a cripple and a prop be it the best one in the game.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Club statement to come out and confirm the rumours are not true and that he will stay at the Dogs .

Only later news breaks out we let him go.

Watch.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
IF we lose klemmer. Its not just about we lose on the field.

The Bulldogs brand name would be damaged near beyond repair.

We are borderline a second tier club as it is lol. This happens, we'll be the raiders, titans and co of the comp

Status
Not open for further replies.