Red Dead Redemption II

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck, I'm off to EB now

What a dud, I thought it was tonight lol
Pre order your battlefield and get your live .
We have in our group tuffers the psychiatrist that cuts up games with sciccors in rage.
Gratz the angry chineseman that hates muslims.
Ted who roots mannequins in his garage.
Darth vader chris e fresh, mr hacky .
Some dude thats lets his dog squeeze its anal glands on his foot while playing, crazy galah who gets upset with ted talking.
Its a good group lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We have in our group tuffers the psychiatrist that cuts up games with sciccors in rage.
Some dude thats lets his dog squeeze its anal glands on his foot while playing, crazy galah who gets upset with ted talking.
Its a good group lol
I've noticed they have afterpay now so I might setup that.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Its a good group lol
@south of heaven aka swearjar3000 aka the angriest nurse alive

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@south of heaven aka swearjar3000 aka the angriest nurse alive
Hey i was fucking happy last night me tuffers and Ted were having a good run and some other **** we assumed must be gratz brother .i got into the groove with my new gun getting kills getting flags and throwing bandaids its how i roll

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Although i did get killed by someone with an aboriginal sounding name with a broken bottle.
That caused some rage

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So my **** of an xbox is giving me the fucking shits. I have over 400gb free on external hard drive and it keeps telling me to free up space. Ok, whatever, did it. Then it days it needs 2gb on the xbox itself. Uninstaller two games... **** keeps telling me I don't have enough space. Switched off the xbox and removed the power cord, tried again... Same fucking shit.

I'm at work now and will have to wait until after work to fix this fucking ****.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So my **** of an xbox is giving me the fucking shits. I have over 400gb free on external hard drive and it keeps telling me to free up space. Ok, whatever, did it. Then it days it needs 2gb on the xbox itself. Uninstaller two games... **** keeps telling me I don't have enough space. Switched off the xbox and removed the power cord, tried again... Same fucking shit.

I'm at work now and will have to wait until after work to fix this fucking ****.
Never had problems with any of my Xboxes

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I had that problem a while back. Had to completely reset my xbox and re-install everything.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have meetings today but I'm keeping an eye on the tracker. As soon as it arrives at work I'm dropping into work, grabbing the game, saying "See you suckers". Then starting the long install and playing it some time next week.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fully installed, didn't take as long as I thought.

84 gigs
3.8g update

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had that problem a while back. Had to completely reset my xbox and re-install everything.
I'll do that if I have to but of all days to pull this shit on me... FFS.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't get to play it until tomorrow night probably