News 2019 Draw

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inconsistencies in both draws provided.

One has us playing at BSG, the other doesn't?

Also - one says we play at Leichhardt against the Tigers, the other says Cambelltown?

WTF man

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great draw for us. Only 1 5 days turnaround and plenty of free to air in earlier rounds. Cant complain

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing that shits me about this draw. Is the inconsistency of home and away games. 2 home games in first 6 rounds. Then clumps of 3 home games in a row twice. Then clumps of 3 away games. How hard is it?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we can perform on the field we will have massive crowds with this draw.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not too bad a draw 5 day turnarounds will be tough. If we get off to a good start to the year we could see some good crowds and that will really lift the teams spirits and momentum could mean a solid season and poss top 8 finish

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
For once, we have a good draw, we might have a chance of making top 8 next year

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking mint draw ! Hardly any Thursday and Friday games can't complain with that

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we only have 1 night game for the 1st 17 rounds. Great draw if you ask me. The more day games the better. Day games allow the team to gel better I reckon. Less dew on the ground allows for slicker ball movement.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like we only have 1 night game for the 1st 17 rounds. Great draw if you ask me. The more day games the better. Day games allow the team to gel better I reckon. Less dew on the ground allows for slicker ball movement.
Agreed, the only negative is that it’s still warm around that time of year but we do have a much more mobile and fit pack these days.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
You guys were the first team to play the Cowboys at Stockland/Malanda/Dairy Farmers/1300 Smiles Stadium and oddly enough will be the last team (give or take Finals if my mob get that far next year) to play at that joint before the Cowboys move to their shiny new joint after next year.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it's a pretty good draw. If a few things go our way I think we'll be in the 8. Some tougher games as the end which is what you need heading into the finals.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys were the first team to play the Cowboys at Stockland/Malanda/Dairy Farmers/1300 Smiles Stadium and oddly enough will be the last team (give or take Finals if my mob get that far next year) to play at that joint before the Cowboys move to their shiny new joint after next year.
Where are they moving?? Is it a purpose built new Rugby League stadium

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exciting year really. If we can somehow be in the mix there'll be some crackers. Belmore and new Western Sydney stadium should be massive. Draws out start planning the ambush boys lol..Personally be def going to the new stadium to see how she is