How do i stun my neighbour into action?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My next door neighbour is one of those that only mows his lawn when it gets beyond ridiculous.

But at the moment its now beyond ridiculous, over knee high and weeds everywhere. All his edges are all over the place. He is an absolute embarrassment in an otherwise very house proud street.

Everyone elses lawns (including mine) are immaculate. But we have a real lazy one.

My house is double storey and we look over his yard, like looking into the amazon jungle.

As you drive past his house the grass just looks ridiculous, right up near the road.

Im thinking of a gentle note in his letterbox? To get his house in order or ill report him. Or do i say i thought i saw a brown snake in his long grass, that will force him to keep it short.

How do i stun this bloke into action?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Meh why dont you just appreciate the fact that your neighbour is bringing you closer to nature. Cant you feel the serenity?

Is it even worth cutting your lawn if you arent mowing with a self propelled briggs n stratton, mulching attachment addition, stubby holder with a universal no spill bearing swivel and cum drip tray 3000?

I think not

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meh why dont you just appreciate the fact that your neighbour is bringing you closer to nature. Cant you feel the serenity?

Is it even worth cutting your lawn if you arent mowing with a self propelled briggs n stratton, mulching attachment addition, stubby holder with a universal no spill bearing swivel and cum drip tray 3000?

I think not
Cumdrip tray:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bloke next door dont have a proper edger. He has one of those spinning ones you manually walk. Get a whipper snipper for gods sake.

I think he uses an electric mower too.. no good.

I might spray weed killer near boundary of my house (on his side) so it dont grow near the fence.

Might get a petition and get the neighbours to sign it and leave it in his letter box. "Mow ya lawn ya mug"

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bloke next door dont have a proper edger. He has one of those spinning ones you manually walk. Get a whipper snipper for gods sake.

I might spray weed killer near boundary of my house (on his side) so it dont grow near the fence.

Might get a petition and get the neighbours to sign it and leave it in his letter box. "Mow ya lawn ya mug"
20181024_124752.jpg

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Short of ringing the council, nothing, its a free country.
Buy him a goat.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What car does he drive? The level of niceties should reflect the level of car lol

Also, what brand/specs are his Tv's ;)

Last edited:

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Just be careful with that shit.

Cancer Council calls for Australian review amid Roundup cancer concerns
Four Corners
By Stephanie March
Updated 8 Oct 2018, 10:05am

PHOTO: The key ingredient in Roundup is the chemical, glyphosate. (ABC News: Louie Eroglu)
RELATED STORY: As lawsuits against Bayer pile up, farmers fear 'vital' Roundup will be killed off
RELATED STORY: Concerned about Roundup? Some local councils are already trying alternatives
RELATED STORY: Monsanto ordered to pay $289 million to man who claims Roundup weed killer caused cancer
Australia's peak cancer body is calling for an independent review into the world's most popular weedkiller, which has been linked to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10...-review-amid-roundup-cancer-concerns/10337806

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Blue_boost ... that's short compared to a few of the places around our area.

Currently over the road it's knee height weeds (on a corner block), with weeds at fence height... so that's fucking my front lawn up.

House behind the grass is getting longer.

But the house two doors down (and a few other around the area) takes the cake. Weeds and grass is up to my shoulder, and in the back over the fenceline.

As much as you'll love it ... all are renters (as are we).

If they rent, inform the agent. If they own call the council maybe as that'll attract vermin and snakes.