Bulldogs rule out Kieran Foran and Des Hasler reunion

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Manly won't win the premiership next season but they could go well, Hasler's style as shit as is can be very effective if you have players that can break the game open and score tries without needing many opportunities and he has that in the Trbo bros and DCE.
Haslers Style and "score tries" don't belong in the same sentence.

Haslers a defensive coach... his sides have always relied on tough defence and low scorelines.

The game has changed, Hasler has not.

He'll get caught out again and sacked again in the future.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Haslers a defensive coach... his sides have always relied on tough defence and low scorelines.

You gotta laugh tho. The coaching merry go round.

He leaves Manly wanting to get total control of his football team, facillities and more money and now he's back 7 years later with less money, less facillities and still a meddling Board and owners at half his pay lol.

Then again I suppose it's his only option.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He leaves Manly wanting to get total control of his football team, facillities and more money and now he's back 7 years later with less money, less facillities and still a meddling Board and owners at half his pay lol.

And he's extremely lucky manly are the rubble they are no coach in his right mind would go there. By reports, even Jason Taylor turned down the manly gig, talk about desperation turning to has-lice

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Volvo is Manly's 2019 campaign.
Hasler is the wall.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep sure is .. and I'm happy for him...

Got dragged through hell with the ex, and he's finally happy and in a good head space.

People bag the shit out of him, but I'm really looking forward to him ripping in next season.
Me too, I think he will surprise a lot of people this year, we can play Cogger at hooker we may have to teach him to tackle, if so he would be a beauty there, he sure can pass.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me too, I think he will surprise a lot of people this year, we can play Cogger at hooker we may have to teach him to tackle, if so he would be a beauty there, he sure can pass.
Cogger wont be hooker hell be back up half

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score

HASLERS STYLE is very bad and it doesn't let any team SCORE TRIES. Lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
1.2 million. wtf.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These threads only ever bring out the anti foran brigade and their hated towards him.

Speaking of Foran ... his beard game is bloody strong at the moment.

@ASSASSIN @MatstaDogg @Gareth @Hacky McAxe as The Kennels Beard Brothers, your thoughts?

View attachment 7806
(via Kieran Foran Instagram)
Fair go mate its not about hating Foran, (certainly not in my case) our club spent all of last year's pre season supposedly rehabilitating him and what did we get, a hand full of very ordinary games out of him, for what $1M, I thought that frawley was better value than him on the field.
Our club is now doing its very best for him again, (not that the media will give us any credit). If he breaks down again in 2019 and doesn't agree to be medically retired, (in which case he would still get his contracted money), then you will see hate and it will be deserved.