Des Hasler returns to Manly

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des Back At Manly...
JUST ANOTHER REASON TO HATE MANLY EVEN MORE!!!!

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des Back At Manly...
JUST ANOTHER REASON TO HATE MANLY EVEN MORE!!!!
Will sign probably today to allow the Manly members to not cancel their membership which automstically kicks in on Monday hence the reason to announce on Friday to reassure the fans to not cancel membership b4 Monday. T h ey are the 2nd lowest current in memberships for next year!

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will sign probably today to allow the Manly members to not cancel their membership which automstically kicks in on Monday hence the reason to announce on Friday to reassure the fans to not cancel membership b4 Monday. T h ey are the 2nd lowest current in memberships for next year!
Des Hasler to sign on as Coach again of Manly based on the above facts in my previous reply.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m happy for Des!

To be at another club.....far far away from us

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wish i read the article. I was reading on the silvertail forum first time mid week laughing how they were spewing about the coach being either cartwright or Jason Taylor a few weeks ago then Hasler being their final saviour! Then they mentioned Monday was the last day for cancellation of memberships & I made a calculated guess it would be last Friday or Monday at latest seems common sense. Only thing is Penn is overseas however they mentioned they might nut it out over the phone while he is overseas. So no recycled article just made sense! Sorry matei used some logic!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said it when he first joined the dogs and I’ll hold my theory that peptides were on the menu at manly when they were killing it. When that whole topic blew up all of a sudden a number of players went backwards. Theory only but as you say if all he’s doing is coaching without the science budget good luck. Protein shakes all the way!
110%

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I'd trade Foran for Walker, Licha for Api and Fualaou or Sue for Taupau cause Taupau would come for anything if Des is coach at Manly

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hearing des has a 3 year deal @$750k per year wow how does he do it such a fraud

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO .... Basket case of a club...

via Zerotackle.

Manly aren’t prepared to pay out Trent Barrett and the coach isn’t prepared to walk away from his current contract, although that won’t stop the Sea Eagles from hiring Barrett’s successor.
Barrett handed in his 12-month notice last July but neither party is budging, with Manly set to hire their next coach to join the club alongside Barrett.
Former coach Des Hasler is expected to be named as Barrett’s replacement, although he won’t replace him straight away, as Barrett is set to still be at the club in a yet-to-be-determined role, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
The Sea Eagles will keep Barrett on their books until July, unless he asks for a release from his contract.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Press conference called today at 1pm to make this official. Really hope he fucks up their team even more so that we can make a big play next November for Tom Turbo

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
It’s probably not a bad thing for Manly. If Hasler is just the coach and is not given the power he had at the Dogs I think Hasler will do well. Plus he was never a Bulldog always a Manly boy at heart.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe so many Manly fans seem happy about this. How short peoples memories are.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t wait for our first game against the prick hope we flog the *****

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
well at least he has actual halves to work with over there