Opinion Coffs Harbour: JT delivers a truth that the Bulldogs and rugby league deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I get that and if I was a 20 year old footy player and she up for it I’d probably do it. But when asked if I understood that professional what do you actually think was right and wrong and this is why you are in shit, I would know why it was wrong.
Agree and that's why when they pull on that jersey and go out into the public space, they ARE the Bulldogs as far as NRL and the public are concerned.

I find it stark staring mind boggling that this stuff is not rammed into their skulls.

I class MM as different because that was not accessible to the public and no complaints were made...still....you have to wonder whether the message that if it's the Bulldogs, you have to be 110% careful and appropriate, has got thru.

Whether we like it or not and whether it's legal does not really matter because it's a given that it will be blown out of all proportion. We have to stop giving them ammunition to fire at us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
that's ok I don't like group sex either, I also don't like to have sex out side the marriage, but what I like and what my moral values are way different to what is accepted in the society.
Group sex with a consenting possibly/probably inebriated woman is not legal in the strict legal sense and that is where it is time guys wised up.

What was appropriate 100 years ago, even 20 years ago, 14 or even 5 years ago has changed and public opinion has shifted.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Group sex with a consenting possibly/probably inebriated woman is not legal in the strict legal sense and that is where it is time guys wised up.

What was appropriate 100 years ago, even 20 years ago, 14 or even 5 years ago has changed and public opinion has shifted.

as per the rumours , the group sex at coffs harbours wasn't like a big orgie in a room rather the chick was doing one player at a time in the hotel room.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Agree and that's why when they pull on that jersey and go out into the public space, they ARE the Bulldogs as far as NRL and the public are concerned.

I find it stark staring mind boggling that this stuff is not rammed into their skulls.

I class MM as different because that was not accessible to the public and no complaints were made...still....you have to wonder whether the message that if it's the Bulldogs, you have to be 110% careful and appropriate, has got thru.

Whether we like it or not and whether it's legal does not really matter because it's a given that it will be blown out of all proportion. We have to stop giving them ammunition to fire at us.
1000%.. As head of football I would be saying You boys lives and behaviour publicly and privately are under the microscope. In fact you have no real private lives. Walk away if you don’t like it and become a labourer or what ever but whilst you are employed by this club you are expected to conduct yourself a in a professional manner every minute of your agreed contracted period.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
1000%.. As head of football I would be saying You boys lives and behaviour publicly and privately are under the microscope. In fact you have no real private lives. Walk away if you don’t like it and become a labourer or what ever but whilst you are employed by this club you are expected to conduct yourself a in a professional manner every minute of your agreed contracted period.
It's really the only way to conduct business. If they want to do what they like then become rock stars. Other than that, the reality is if you want to play rugby league in Sydney with the negative, gutter trash journos RL has, then ALWAYS expect a telephoto lens on you 100% of the time asap you leave your front, or back, door.

If you can't think about your future, your club and it's fans then we can't help you here and this must be schooled into them weekly apparently.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
as per the rumours , the group sex at coffs harbours wasn't like a big orgie in a room rather the chick was doing one player at a time in the hotel room.
Maybe so I dont know the details but it was against Club rules and just plain dumb to not engage your brain that carrying on like that would be just fine and dandy and no repercussions.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

obviously this is ok now after so much scrutiny in recent years, but prior to 2004 players this kind of scrutiny on players personal lives was unheard of.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe so I dont know the details but it was against Club rules and just plain dumb to not engage your brain that carrying on like that would be just fine and dandy and no repercussions.

not sure if it was against the club rules as players were allowed to go and have a drink after a game back then, only thing which wasn't allowed was bringing guests in the room.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why would 6 blokes want to plow a human cum bucket at the same time? Heck or even in the same night...

Either she was hot as hell, or thought she was auditioning on the casting couch.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
not sure if it was against the club rules as players were allowed to go and have a drink after a game back then, only thing which wasn't allowed was bringing guests in the room.
Bringing the woman back to the resort was against rules and that caused the problem so the club, Admin, fans and team mates had every right to blow up. Those guys were lucky they have been protected...while the club still wears the fallout.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bringing the woman back to the resort was against rules and that caused the problem so the club, Admin, fans and team mates had every right to blow up. Those guys were lucky they have been protected...while the club still wears the fallout.

I could be wrong butI think even JT said that the woman followed the players to the resort.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I could be wrong butI think even JT said that the woman followed the players to the resort.
I'm talking about Wednesday night. The players alone had the responsibility of following the club and coaches rules. It was all in their hands and their poor decisions and choices. No excuses Indiandog.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about Wednesday night. The players alone had the responsibility of following the club and coaches rules. It was all in their hands and their poor decisions and choices. No excuses Indiandog.
Theres probably no excuses but in reality there are reasons.
For all we know Elliot is a gang bang legend behind the scenes.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Theres probably no excuses but in reality there are reasons.
For all we know Elliot is a gang bang legend behind the scenes.
Let's hope not.

I couldn't take another DT exposè.

The only legends we need should be of the on-field prowess kind not off field.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would 6 blokes want to plow a human cum bucket at the same time? Heck or even in the same night...

Either she was hot as hell, or thought she was auditioning on the casting couch.
Why wouldn't you...nothing like a bit of consensual group sex to bond a bit closer with ya mates. Eskimo brothers for life!!

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
the other option would to go and play for soufs

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The admitted drug cheats were allowed to take the field again after 3 games...obviously short term memory of many fans is a problem.

Look, I see the real problem here as an undercurrent of racism.
Always has been.
The Bulldogs have always been the “wog” team. In more recent times non Dogs fans consider us the Lebo/Mussie team.
People that are ignorant and racist will cling to their beliefs no matter what. This is part of their value set...its their problem, not ours.

Let’s give these ***** something to really hate us for, like winning comps and dominating again!

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not quite fired on the spot, he made it a slow kill.
Well mate you've still got the Fair Work Ombudsman and what have you on your side - and it's never too late to report such a thing - even if it was a slow kill. I've been in your shoes before, not one to jump, but conditions to the job made it difficult and eventually I was pushed. I only regret not taking action before the place I was working for was permanently shutdown.

Stuart, Bulldogs supporter or not, we appreciate you jumping in and reporting from an unbiased perspective on our club. It's good to know there's a journo out there with a moral spine!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He is now saying the girl was disrespected by being dealt with like she was. He isn't defending her but merely saying that the players used her sexually when it suited and then told her to f off. Was it any wonder a woman "like that" would kick up a fuss on that night by banging on their doors. Those that partook of her favours where dumb and needed to think with their big brain and not their small one (as Nathan Brown would say). If you get mixed up with those sorts of people and inappropriate activity, then you are bound to have repercusions. Most people, whether town bikes, or not, don't like being trashed and if unstable enough, seek revenge. High profile footy players are particularly targeted whether its the local loud mouthed jock who wants to fight or the local lose morals females.

A lot don't think it was handled properly. The Admin were totally naive in many respects and we lost players, Hughes, Turvey and it bismirched our reputation yet again. The drunkeness and sex at the resort were not acceptable if you are representing the Bulldogs. The consensual pool escapade with the one dumb opportunistic player was seen by many on the Sunday morning. Not good enough. No discipline demanded apparently by Admin.

Of course, now with age and responsibilities, JT can see the female's side with her being ok on Wednesday night for 6 of em but Saturday night when they're not interested and have to meet at 7am next morning, she is called a slut, shamed and shunned like a piece of meat.

I am not defending the woman. What she did was totally wrong and impacted on the guys and their families and my club...but there is plenty of fault too with the players cos you just can't treat people like shit and hope they quietly go away. They never should have gotten involved with her or the Wednesday night incident as a matter of respect to the professional and family values of the club that pays them. Not to mention completely disregard Folksey.

Actions have consequences and all parties were to blame.
Well said. All parties were at fault here.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is now saying the girl was disrespected by being dealt with like she was. He isn't defending her but merely saying that the players used her sexually when it suited and then told her to f off. Was it any wonder a woman "like that" would kick up a fuss on that night by banging on their doors. Those that partook of her favours where dumb and needed to think with their big brain and not their small one (as Nathan Brown would say). If you get mixed up with those sorts of people and inappropriate activity, then you are bound to have repercusions. Most people, whether town bikes, or not, don't like being trashed and if unstable enough, seek revenge. High profile footy players are particularly targeted whether its the local loud mouthed jock who wants to fight or the local lose morals females.

A lot don't think it was handled properly. The Admin were totally naive in many respects and we lost players, Hughes, Turvey and it bismirched our reputation yet again. The drunkeness and sex at the resort were not acceptable if you are representing the Bulldogs. The consensual pool escapade with the one dumb opportunistic player was seen by many on the Sunday morning. Not good enough. No discipline demanded apparently by Admin.

Of course, now with age and responsibilities, JT can see the female's side with her being ok on Wednesday night for 6 of em but Saturday night when they're not interested and have to meet at 7am next morning, she is called a slut, shamed and shunned like a piece of meat.

I am not defending the woman. What she did was totally wrong and impacted on the guys and their families and my club...but there is plenty of fault too with the players cos you just can't treat people like shit and hope they quietly go away. They never should have gotten involved with her or the Wednesday night incident as a matter of respect to the professional and family values of the club that pays them. Not to mention completely disregard Folksey.

Actions have consequences and all parties were to blame.
I couldn't have said it any better myself.
Yes, we did nothing criminal.
But seriuously, how dumb are the players...you wanna do a gang bang then go ahead and do it, but don't give her a reason to go to the cops by treating her like crap afterwards.
I guarantee that if they showed a little more respect towards her nothing would have happened. Males in their twenties....what do you expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.