The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah heaps of them act like little girls... they probably think it's cute.
Cute yes but I was sweating the whole time thinking someone was going to call the authorities on me. Good thing it was 18+ establishment :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
She didn't even act like that when we were working together, but this other one who she hung around did. I guess it rubbed off on her.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No mainly office workers
It'd take a hell of a lot of office workers there to eclipse what happens in Martin Place most of the time. I'm predicting right about now a train is pulling up at the station there with office babes by the dozen :-)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It'd take a hell of a lot of office workers there to eclipse what happens in Martin Place most of the time. I'm predicting right about now a train is pulling up at the station there with office babes by the dozen :grinning:
Yeah but by namesake BangorRootoo should win out.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i saw an article today saying that in 2 decades time women would be able to get pregnant without males, what is wrong with this world
God if you are real, please intervene

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
i saw an article today saying that in 2 decades time women would be able to get pregnant without males, what is wrong with this world
Just imagine? A whole world of people who cannot reverse park or change a flat tyre.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of fake BOTOX bitches who think they're Kim Kardashian.

Anyone who thinks abortion is immoral?
Check social media, I'm sure you will change your mind?

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You still need a man though, to provide the sperm.
They probably have enough in sperm banks.

If we're speaking about lab created babies I'd assume that neither men or women would no longer be needed eventually.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People who love the sound of their own voice and think they know better!

Fuck off you stupid ***** and go talk to a brick wall since your head is as thick as bricks!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate campaigns by jealous ***** to try and get away with 'No such law'.
They can't fool me, I am me.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They probably have enough in sperm banks.

If we're speaking about lab created babies I'd assume that neither men or women would no longer be needed eventually.
Actually I just saw aheadline in the Guardian that says they are close to being able to recreate everything they need from human cells in a lab. So, we wont even need to wank into a cup anymore. Bugger.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit threads in the off season.

I know not every thread can rise to the quality of my Zooper Dooper appreciation thread from a couple of summers ago, but there has to be some some minimal standard.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I know not every thread can rise to the quality of my Zooper Dooper appreciation thread from a couple of summers ago, but there has to be some some minimal standard.
Bump up the thread brother, I'm in love with the sour zooper doopers

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

I haven't seen any real stinkers just yet... well at least enmasse, AND we just survived a school holiday period I think too!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr Invisible damn it you keep closing @Blue_boost ’s thread about his schmick Camry before I can throw in my 2 cents.

Look don’t get me wrong I’m a big fan of Jap cars, especially the 1992 hilux.
But @Blue_boost are you a car salesman for Toyota?

You seem to be making a thread every once in a while talking about how you kept pace with a Mclaren or Ferrari while driving a Camry.

I’m going to Tokyo next year, I’ll Visit Toyota HQ and give you a shout out to their engineers!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where they gunna get sperm from?
If the women cut off the blokes and turn lezzo..