Bulldogs rule out Kieran Foran and Des Hasler reunion

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
lol at snarring fonua blake the fat ****

It would be a blessing to get rid of Foran, though hasler is not a dumbcunt as he knows foran is finished

1.2m for foran? That is by far the worst signing in our clubs history, and to all the foran lovers who think tony williams was our worst sign at 600k or Mbye on 750k or Woods on 850k, go and give yourselves an uppercut
Im 110% sure des is a dumbcunt

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I was Chris Anderson I'd hope Des gets the job at Manly, I'd offer Foran in return for another player plus part of Foran contract, this our chance

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
These threads only ever bring out the anti foran brigade and their hated towards him.

Speaking of Foran ... his beard game is bloody strong at the moment.

@ASSASSIN @MatstaDogg @Gareth @Hacky McAxe as The Kennels Beard Brothers, your thoughts?

View attachment 7806
(via Kieran Foran Instagram)
Not a bad start, has potential to be a decent beard with the right cultivation lol

I bet you he will shave it before next season as his body can't handle a manly beard lol

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep 1.2 million and no one believed me when I told you guys early in the year. What a mess I swear he could of signed for 400k and still played.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows you how DESperate Manly are for Has(been)ler.
This signing of him to come back will be the final nail in the coffin for that club, & be extinct from the NRL.
Foran will be be back in Manly.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep sure is .. and I'm happy for him...

Got dragged through hell with the ex, and he's finally happy and in a good head space.

People bag the shit out of him, but I'm really looking forward to him ripping in next season.
Not many are "bagging the shit" out of him they are just not confident his body will last the season and even if does last the season will his body allow him to play to his potential? Going off the last 4 seasons you'd be fool to be have anything but low expectations.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows you how DESperate Manly are for Has(been)ler.
This signing of him to come back will be the final nail in the coffin for that club, & be extinct from the NRL.
Foran will be be back in Manly.
Look this is an interesting thought. I would love for hasler to go back to manly and for them to not even make the 8 next year. But, something in me is saying that Hasler will actually do really well at manly next year. As much as i hated our style of play under him and his mistakes with recruitment and salary cap, he managed to still lead us to 2 grand final appearances and had an immediate impact in 2012. now the bloke has a point to prove. i really don't want to read 'hasler reunion leads to premiership' next october. i am sure most will be pissed if he wins a premiership at manly next year

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look this is an interesting thought. I would love for hasler to go back to manly and for them to not even make the 8 next year. But, something in me is saying that Hasler will actually do really well at manly next year. As much as i hated our style of play under him and his mistakes with recruitment and salary cap, he managed to still lead us to 2 grand final appearances and had an immediate impact in 2012. now the bloke has a point to prove. i really don't want to read 'hasler reunion leads to premiership' next october. i am sure most will be pissed if he wins a premiership at manly next year
Manly won't win the premiership next season but they could go well, Hasler's style as shit as is can be very effective if you have players that can break the game open and score tries without needing many opportunities and he has that in the Trbo bros and DCE.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep sure is .. and I'm happy for him...

Got dragged through hell with the ex, and he's finally happy and in a good head space.

People bag the shit out of him, but I'm really looking forward to him ripping in next season.
I don't bag him, I'm upset his body can't keep up with his footy brain tbh