Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) Storm - dirty farkers...... play out of Mel-boring

2) Sharks - people from the shire think they are better than
everybody else..... hope the 40 year old virgins fold before they
ever win a comp

3) Eels - mainly because of their in-bred fans .... their supporters
have to be the lowest scum of fans in the league

4) Souths - pride of the league bull****...... lets kick them out again....

It was hard to narrow it down to just 4, the Rooters and Bonko's were
just edged out.....

the Coyote

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My hate is largely based on the opposition supporters.

1. Roosters - After they won the Claytons Premiership of 2002, their gloating sickened me. Handing their ass back to them in 2004 was soooo fkn sweet ! Since then they've been systematically poaching our talent. Their fans are bandwaggoning idiots, and while I wasn't there personally, I'm very proud of our fans who took it upon themselves to punch those prix in the head atthe SFS after numerous taunts ! Add Mason to the mix, throw in a few finals contests in the next few years, and it's got a decade of hate left in it !

2. St.George - Is there a bigger bunch of moronic inbreds for fans ? Who in gods name still supports a team after 6 failed premiership attempts deserves every bit of crap thrown at them. That fkn Saints Go Marching Home song sh*ts me to tears. No heart w@nkers who get Pwned every finals. They make themselves easy targets. And PS - No one gives a sh*t about your 11 premierships ! Stop talking about the golden era like it was fkn Vietnam, and win another you 6x losing arseclowns !!!

3. Wests Tigers (Campbelltown Branch) - In 2002, I went and sat on the southern hill, closest to the Club. We occupied a whole bay, and they occupied the one across the rockwall. In fact, our fans outnumbered them across the park. From memory game was close. Maybe 6 points in it. The middle fingers to each other with FU's attached, pointing to the scoreboard and mock laughing/pointing were all harmless fun .... but late in the 2nd half a 50c coin was hurled at our direction which, luckily, hit a girl arm and not her head ! It's my home town, but Jeez I was ready to riot that day ! WE haven't played there since, but when we do ... it's on like donkey kong biyotches !

4. Parramatta - Legacy of the battle of the 80's. They occupied our home ground which really got up my nose aged 8. When I moved soon after, my new best mate behind me supported them and I had to sit through '86 with him. Defection in 90's by a bunch of players got up my nose too. Wasn't at Parra during the riot in '02 (i think - game was a draw perhaps ?). One team I cant stand losing to.

Honorable Mentions : Canberra = Whingers / Brisbane = because they're Brisbane / Cronulla = Almost as deluded as Dragons fans, but getting there fast / Manly = On my radar for '09. IF they go the whole year chanting 40-nil, 40-nil .... I'll just have to hit one !
Yeah... I remember the 2005 game at the Eastershow when we lost
to the Tigers by 1 point...... I could have easily smacked out a few
Wests supporters that day.......

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Drag-queens seem to be high on alot of people's list......

the last time they beat us for anything that meant something
was 1979.... most of you guys weren't even born then :P

Some of out best games in the past 10 years have been belting
the crap out of the Saints...... the Kogarah game a few years
ago in the wet was a lesson in how to play footy.....

the Coyote

B

billiris

everyone except bulldogs!!!!

WAKE UP TO YOUR SELVES NON FANS !!!!!!!!!!

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
LOL !

No Bennett, No Hannant, No Stagg, No Ennis, No Carroll, No Boyd, No Eastwood, No Perry, No Kemp, No Moon.

Got a feeling you boys wont be here much in '09 ! :P
Stop rubbing it in *****!
Sure we lost all them but we got falou! :p oh and arron gorell, setu and ben teo haha

haha, and unlike the other broncos im here win or lose cause i love watching the dogs :grinning:

RORY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. StGeorge
2. Manly
3. Broncos
4. The rest

NB. soft spot for Tigers, Canberra, and Penrith (to lesser degree)

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
1 tigers..never met a tiger fan who wasnt an absolute wank!
2Roosters...same as above
3 storm...dirty turds
4 broncs..dont need a reason

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no point getting to emotional over any other team
It would be better to be creative and use your energy into a positive motion now

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
1. Manly - well I am an older poster, who remembers them trying to buy comps in the 80's)
2. Parramatta - But do they really matter? I love giving Parra supporters ****!
3. St George - I have never seen the Dogs beat the Dragons at home, and now refuse to go to those matches as I am a jinx!
4. Broncos - How can you not hate them, the record they have against the Dogs justifies all the hate!

P

Promiscuous

Pretty much every other side. Infact, def every other side.

BUT:

1 - Roosters.
1.2 - Brisbane.
1.3 - Parramatta.
1.4 - Manly.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
1. Roosters (no explanation needed)
2. Melbourne (dirty little cheating b@stards)
3. St George (would have been about 5th or 6th on my list, and then Bennett went there)
4. Penrith (just never liked them)

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
1. Roosters (no explanation needed)
2. Melbourne (dirty little cheating b@stards)
3. St George (would have been about 5th or 6th on my list, and then Bennett went there)
4. Penrith (just never liked them)
lol, why would you hate Bennett haha?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
lol, why would you hate Bennett haha?
Been in Qld too long. When i see how miserable he is all the time, even when the Broncos won finals, i thought "get over yourself". He used to do cool stuff like walk out of awards nights, when he was to speak or receive an award, and was the coach of one of the most popular sporting teams in the country and he never wanted to talk to the media. I still think a lot of his success was because stars fell into his lap. Who could lose with the players he had? There are Broncos players i have liked (like Langer and renouf, but not Tallis lol) but Wayne is a miserable sod.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Been in Qld too long. When i see how miserable he is all the time, even when the Broncos won finals, i thought "get over yourself". He used to do cool stuff like walk out of awards nights, when he was to speak or receive an award, and was the coach of one of the most popular sporting teams in the country and he never wanted to talk to the media. I still think a lot of his success was because stars fell into his lap. Who could lose with the players he had? There are Broncos players i have liked (like Langer and renouf, but not Tallis lol) but Wayne is a miserable sod.
Bellamy had arguably a better team and won 1/3, same could be said for saints. Bennett won every grand final he made, he took this years team which was in a rebuilding phase to within (lol ashton sims) a grand final.
He took an injury smashed team to 8th position when most other injury ravaged teams are lucky not to get the spoon.

Most players were nothing when they started too, he made alot of them what they were.

BULLDOM

THUNDERLIPS
Reaction score
1. Parra
2. Roosters
3. Rabbits
4. Sharks and Storm (dead heat)

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Bellamy had arguably a better team and won 1/3, same could be said for saints. Bennett won every grand final he made, he took this years team which was in a rebuilding phase to within (lol ashton sims) a grand final.
He took an injury smashed team to 8th position when most other injury ravaged teams are lucky not to get the spoon.

Most players were nothing when they started too, he made alot of them what they were.
I agree, he has people management skills second to none. I've heard is said that Wayne Bennett takes his players and makes them men. - Recent history suggests that's not true due to the off-field pub indiscresions, but I attribute that to his waning influence and team management in 08.

Anyways, that's beside the point. Micheal De Vere and Joel Clinton coem to mind immediately as two who've benfitted from his leadership. Particularly Clinton. HE was such an ego after Panthers won in '03. These days he's more tradesman like on the field, and lets his talking be done there.

I have a vivid image of the dressing room roof-cam last season, which caught a brief moment between two men. Clinton sitting against the wall with jersey off after a win, and Bennett standing and talking to him (obviously about the match and his role). You could not hear what was said obviously, but Clinton was totally humble. No wahoos, or high fives, or fake manly hugs. Just a nod of the head in understanding to Wayne, a shake of the hand for a job well done, and a big smile from Joel !

Status
Not open for further replies.