Reaction score
Our new mad Monday secrurity
Welcome aboard
See one company parts another comes on board

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said it before.

That we we're fine. Actually more than fine and that an announcement will be made shortly and it did happen.
We have multiple sponsors lining up to sponsor us. All this media beat up about our brand and losing sponsors is all the bum hurt old board trying to cause us problems and trying to make the new board look shit.
Unfortuantely there are still some linked to the old football club board in high positions at the leagues club. This is part two of the clean up to come.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve just got a new place and want to get some cameras set up so will definitely look into these guys setting it up for me

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm so glad that they took the chance to indirectly fire back at the piss weak sponsors "Jayshit" and "twisted arsehole", welcome aboard guys!

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Further proof that the “outrage” created by the DT was completely non-existent.

The club and management are doing everything right. I feel the club will benefit longer term now that this has happened.
Cheers Telecrap.

Welcome aboard Ultimate Security Australia.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s because we’ve blackballed news.
Not to be outdone they have released an article on how the Dogs may struggled to hold onto KIA....even though its stated KIA will stick with the dogs for at least the existing contract period, all that was said was that they
will wait to see how we go next year before committing beyond existing contract. They go onto bring up about the Fines and 2 sponsors already left and no mention of a new sponsor....pretty obvious what their agenda is

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news! Good to see we're moving forward.
There's someone that's actually helping the club in his own time sorting out the mess in regards to sponsors and tpa etc can anyone guess who? He's not officially part of the club.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not to be outdone they have released an article on how the Dogs may struggled to hold onto KIA....even though its stated KIA will stick with the dogs for at least the existing contract period, all that was said was that they
will wait to see how we go next year before committing beyond existing contract. They go onto bring up about the Fines and 2 sponsors already left and no mention of a new sponsor....pretty obvious what their agenda is
Butthurt cocksmokers.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ultimate Security...your first job is to lock out Jaycar and Twisted Sister

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
But... But... Mad Monday. Worse than 9/11. Canterbury going under and everyone in the world getting super aids and super kadooper cancer....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But... But... Mad Monday. Worse than 9/11. Canterbury going under and everyone in the world getting super aids and super kadooper cancer....
Someone told me Bulldogs are worse than Hitler, im off to Twitter to Express my outrage at these nazi Bulldogs

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
well that did not take long ! welcome aboard "Ultimate Security" hang on for the ride. "Pissed Sister" and "Jaycar" can suck it!
Haha pissed sister. Missus has been doing this at Woolies lately....
IMG_1904.JPG

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is still a family owned company, the owners were very decent people and it's a good business. Welcome aboard guys.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone told me Bulldogs are worse than Hitler, im off to Twitter to Express my outrage at these nazi Bulldogs
Hashtag THE fuck out of them. Nothing like a twitter post or hashtag to "take" someone down.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't take the DT long to come up with a headline of their own...
"Bulldogs' sponsor Kia warning over Mad Monday scandal"

Lol

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
You can never keep the dogs down. The fuckers may try but we are too tough for this shit.

We are coming back hard.