The Rev Head Thread

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This looks just like a guy I worked with. Could be him too. I know he made a video skinny dipping on his local golf course when it was snowing so he has form for doing stupid shit for attention.
That picture has English written all over it lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That picture has English written all over it lol
The hedges and everything look English. But entirely possible that even if it is in England old mate could have been holidaying. I don't care really. I don't work with the bloke anymore so it was just an observation anyway.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hedges and everything look English. But entirely possible that even if it is in England old mate could have been holidaying. I don't care really. I don't work with the bloke anymore so it was just an observation anyway.
All good brother not having a go

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This looks just like a guy I worked with. Could be him too. I know he made a video skinny dipping on his local golf course when it was snowing so he has form for doing stupid shit for attention.
Mmm..sounds like an interesting workplace..I hope you kept him away from the photocopy machine..lol!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So my sister in law just called my misses to tell her that her husband just wrote off his 2018 Walkie 407. Drove into a parked car the lost **** lol

His 2nd accident in 3 months of owning it. Never driven a V8 before that and thank God I didn't let him touch my car lol

Fuckin waste of a car.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So my sister in law just called my misses to tell her that her husband just wrote off his 2018 Walkie 407. Drove into a parked car the lost **** lol

His 2nd accident in 3 months of owning it. Never driven a V8 before that and thank God I didn't let him touch my car lol

Fuckin waste of a car.
Does he drive like a dickhead?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does he drive like a dickhead?
Of course he does and can't drive on top of that.

5th car he wrote off now.

Shame it was a VF, if it was a VE I would of raided it for spare parts lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sex. Pure sex.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare $975,000 in the bank, I wouldn't mind one of these for Christmas :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see Loundes get his seventh, has come a long way from being 'The kid'.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare $975,000 in the bank, I wouldn't mind one of these for Christmas :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

My 4 cylinder NA hatch does 0-100kph in only a second slower, and has a higher top speed (verified) than that.

and I can tell you if I spent the extra $940,000 odd difference on my car, it'd be a shatload faster than that tank on wheels :D