doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some cracking reviews on wicked sister now

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone please Tweet/Instagram/Facebook message the club and tell them to remove Wicked Sisters piece of shit logo from our website.

I would but I'm banned from their Twiiter/Facebook due to "The Raelene Castle days".. totally worth it though :D

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please Tweet/Instagram/Facebook message the club and tell them to remove Wicked Sisters piece of shit logo from our website.

I would but I'm banned from their Twiiter/Facebook due to "The Raelene Castle days".. totally worth it though :D
I phoned football office and very respectfully asked for their immediate removal

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club is fine. Actually more than fine. We have new sponsors willing to pay more than the old sponsors. Once the announcements are made then all those in here that find it hard to let go of agendas will shut up.
Player managers, Old bulldogs football club board, some members of the leagues club board, the media and lobbiest(everyday supporters close to the club who influence others on social media) that have been bought by the Dib crew.

These people are trying to destroy us. Don't believe anything you hear. The club is fine...Actually more than fine. The Andersons' & Hughes' wouldn't do anything to jeopardise our belovered club. Just Trust

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why are these pricks logo still stinking up the club website almost 2 weeks on.

Fuck it off like we did we Jaycar (the same day).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why are these pricks logo still stinking up the club website almost 2 weeks on.

Fuck it off like we did we Jaycar (the same day).
It's kinda cute of the club to leave it there and rub it in lol