News Another sponsor gone

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Jaycar are going broke so the mad Monday was the miracle they were waiting for to get out... As too these idiots.
Jaycar only had 2 months remaining on their contact.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
who the fuck eats rice pudding anyway besides 80 yr olds

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mate...you have my respect for having this attitude, and out of respect faith and hope for better future at our club I refuse to offload details,
Previously I've called for true unity in the club but some people mocked me, it is great to see the Hughes family back in the fold though it is sad to see a club great leave, and here is a hint, the greatest one of all will follow...I am talking about the the two people that stood by the club in time of need while others sought better fortunes elsewhere.
Do not believe their reasons for leaving, the truth is there are a lot of frictions some of which goes back to the early eighties and some are recent !
As for Dunn...I wish it wasn't the case !
Fair enough. I was hoping that things would settle down with a new Board and everyone would work together and put the club first...naive I guess...but a lot of us are fed up with the continuing negative vibes and publicity both internally and from external forces against us.

A bloody shame.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The club is fine. Actually more than fine. We have new sponsors willing to pay more than the old sponsors. Once the announcements are made then all those in here that find it hard to let go of agendas will shut up.
How fine are we talking here?
Kinda Fine?
Definitely Fine
Asipeli Fine?

Was that before or after you stuck your cock in it and put it back on the shelf?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kinda Fine?
Definitely Fine
Asipeli Fine?

Was that before or after you stuck your cock in it and put it back on the shelf?
I want to know if he left any extra additives after he pulled out?

(too much?)

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kinda Fine?
Definitely Fine
Asipeli Fine?

Fine is....When we keep what we have and add more to it...Now that's fine !!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Let's investigate this a little...

(1) Wahesh gives the dessert the middle finger solute. Sign language translation: "Fuck You"
(2) In proceeding to get fucked, Wahesh sticks his noodle doodle inside the dessert, adding extra cream to the content
(3) Announcment: Cleanup in aisle 5 please
(4) Emergency services called
(5) Wahesh arrested charged with indecent exposure

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Let's investigate this a little...

(1) Wahesh gives the dessert the middle finger solute. Sign language translation: "Fuck You"
(2) In proceeding to get fucked, Wahesh sticks his noodle doodle inside the dessert, adding extra cream to the content
(3) Announcment: Cleanup in aisle 5 please
(4) Emergency services called
(5) Wahesh arrested charged with indecent exposure
Actually it's not indecent exposure, it's "increasing brand awareness".

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
These wankers brand is ‘wicked ‘ which goes hand in hand with the antics on mad Monday. If this doesn’t suit your brand , change the name as well you hypocritical assholes.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To put the amount into perspective its less than 10% of the cap, and we paid Foran $1million in 2018.
NFI...
Player wages are covered by the NRL grant and are compulsory spending.
850k of commercial sonsorship equals the wages of about 10 football club back office staff, or a $$$ increase in membership and game day admission for us punters.

On Foran:
Thats what you pay if you want to win a comp.
To win a comp you need a top quality half, which Foran is.
Foran will be a beast for us playing at 6 next year with either Lewis or Coggar playing on the ball next year.
All the Foran haters like you can quiver back into the hole you came from.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NFI...
850k of commercial sonsorship equals the wages of about 10 football club back office staff, or a $$$ increase in membership and game day admission for us punters.

On Foran:
Foran will be a beast for us playing at 6 next year with either Lewis or Coggar playing on the ball next year.
Foran needs a walking stick

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
NFI...

On Foran:
Not a Foran hater. Would love for him to prove my lack of confidence in him wrong. We need him to. You cant blame anyone for lacking confidence in him, he hasnt played well consistantly for over 5 years.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Jaycar only had 2 months remaining on their contact.
So my guess is they decided since they werent re-signing they would go for some brownie points with the outraged public on the way out. Problem is nobody but the media give a shit.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So my guess is they decided since they werent re-signing they would go for some brownie points with the outraged public on the way out. Problem is nobody but the media give a shit.
Yep. They were never going to renew anyway because they had been demoted to back of the jersey, plus were floating onto the stock exchange and needed the money.