News Ch9 Footy Show AXED!!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Footy Show would survive with the right staff and talk footy, not so called comedy.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The major network too busy making stupid reality shows that is fake and dramatised
The footy show lost its edge years ago and fox sports done there home work and have a good set up with analysis general chat the woman’s show and 360 and matty Johns for a mixture

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who even watched channel 9. Propaganda machine.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if the footy show is done and no more footy this year does channel 9 play the block 24hrs a day
Never watched the shit, all those shows just seem like an extension of big brother, big brothers house renovations. Big brother's kitchen. Shits me to tears. Makes it easy not to watch though

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never watched the shit, all those shows just seem like an extension of big brother, big brothers house renovations. Big brother's kitchen. Shits me to tears. Makes it easy not to watch though
3 games of footy i watched this year the channel 9 block made me want to go a murderous rage. Cept the very odd game of footy i watch no commercial tv.
Cant stand the **** of a thing. Thats why sbs was so good 20 years ago no adds and you could jerk off to half the program's

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Good riddance, cannot remember the last time I watched that trash let alone voluntarily watching a nrl game on that channel.

They can have the Netball which is a joke anyway

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's about time that show went stale years ago and they just kept on beating a dead horse.

Also, axing Fatty and replacing him with Erin was never going to work. That Alien headed Mole-an is a wreck of a host. No personality, no actually proper knowledge of the game, just out right boring with an annoying voice.

If they actually did the Footy Show as a proper footy show without all the other bullshit it might have went better.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to appeal to both adults and kids but I thought the footy show did a pretty good job.
It actually died the day Thursday night footy started.. It just aired way too late for kids and who could be stuffed watching it at 10 at night anyway?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All good Greg Inglis will be hosting new episodes of RBT and COPS in their time slot

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fatty is goooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yay no more small talk with the big Marn

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well at least Erin still got the job on the couch to fall back on. :D

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to appeal to both adults and kids but I thought the footy show did a pretty good job.
It actually died the day Thursday night footy started.. It just aired way too late for kids and who could be stuffed watching it at 10 at night anyway?
Its been airing at around 9:30 at night for years, its hasn't been any good since sterlo left which was like 2006 I think.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I stopped watching when Sterlo quit.

PS only watched it until the 5 second preview of our game that week.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The appeal of bloke dressing up like woman soon got old and wore off.
Then the appeal of Beau Ryan being a racist and absolute braindead **** wore off.
Then they turned to Bobblehead Molan to save the show, and that was the nail in the coffin.

Glad that Beau Ryan and Molan are responsible for killing the footy show and not Fatty Vautin... at least he left with what little integrity he had left.

Well at least Erin still got the job on the couch to fall back on. :D
Most expensive cleaner Ch9 have ever hired.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I stopped watching it years ago. I'm not sad that it's finished. For a long while it seemed like a platform to promote gambling with a lot of unfunny footballers trying to perform comedy. It was the comedy equivalent of a video of a dog with worms dragging it's ass on the ground.