News Mad Monday fine halved

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We know that Lyn mentioned the invasion of privacy in her submission to nrl, the fact that this occurred in a licenced premises however does not help us. Forget jaycar, the club is undoubtably working hard to placate kia, major sponsors do not grow on trees. Imo our club was probably hoping for the end result received as a compromise to a shitty position. Whats interesting now is the players court cases, I'm sure that with competent legal representation they will be treated leniently.

A

Alexander the Great

Dear Bulldogs HQ

Grow some fkn balls

Regards
Long suffering fan from the land of the long white cloud

First true test for the new board and thats what they dish up for us.
Looks like another year of not being a member.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We know that Lyn mentioned the invasion of privacy in her submission to nrl, the fact that this occurred in a licenced premises however does not help us. Forget jaycar, the club is undoubtably working hard to placate kia, major sponsors do not grow on trees. Imo our club was probably hoping for the end result received as a compromise to a shitty position. Whats interesting now is the players court cases, I'm sure that with competent legal representation they will be treated leniently.
Another media scrum and mass hysteria for the players. I hope we have lots of security around them.

Its after the GF so all the hacks looking to get their bylines on the front page and the spotlight wanting to tear us, and them, apart.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Monday translates in Latin as "Day of the Moon", so it's only fitting that Elliot was paying respect to his spiritual beliefs.