News Souths club backed Burgess better than our club backing our boys

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Surely a sponsor or friend of the club owns some acerage in the southern highlands or somewhere else where even the telecrap couldn't get photos.
Drones?, helicoptors? Caterers? Land bombs buried a week before the event?

We're talking high stakes here. The public demand to know what song is playing in 2019.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When I watch the Roosters play there are 17 cocks exposed in public and nobody says a word!

Maybe the club need to hire a yacht and take it out on the ocean for a day, far away from journos in dinghies, with drones, or with helicopters. Heck fly the players to the Whitsundays or Port Douglas and hire a yacht from there. Let their wags and kids come along.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When I watch the Roosters play there are 17 cocks exposed in public and nobody says a word!

Maybe the club need to hire a yacht and take it out on the ocean for a day, far away from journos in dinghies, with drones, or with helicopters. Heck fly the players to the Whitsundays or Port Douglas and hire a yacht from there. Let their wags and kids come along.
Remember Princess Diana on Dodi's ship on the Mediterranean? That's the flotila Murdoch would send out to go after us onto Sydney harbour next year! :grinning:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and tie buzz to a chair with a hooker on his lap
This one do you mean? Oh sorry we've seen it a thousand times but I don't give a f*ck I want this pic out there in people's faces so this scum unethical reporter gets what he deserves. His a dirty old married man too. Shame on you Buzz.FB_IMG_1537567980259.jpeg

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely a sponsor or friend of the club owns some acerage in the southern highlands or somewhere else where even the telecrap couldn't get photos.
You would think so, but didn't the paparazzi get photos of the Princess Kates' royal boobs? and they have trained killers protecting them 24/7.

What hope does a football club have with a bunch of drunk footballers?

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You would think so, but didn't the paparazzi get photos of the Princess Kates' royal boobs? and they have trained killers protecting them 24/7.

What hope does a football club have with a bunch of drunk footballers?
Yes, and they were a nice pair too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I haven't forgotten that ;you are correct, but the whole situation was only bought to attention initially because of photos taken by stealth of a ' private closed function'. The CCTV footage was only bought into play later and probably once again never would have been if not for the photos.

Let me ask you this; if the DT hung around a private closed function that you were attending and you got caught out by them taking photos which you were not aware of and in the normal circumstance would not be taken except by telephoto lens and elevated point of view, what would your opinion be then? Of course I am not saying you would do anything untoward but it gives you an idea of how people are thinking about this.
None of that matters though. If what the photographer did was illegal then the club needs to be strong and take action, if it isn't illegal then the club simply needs to be smarter and go to greater lengths to protect the players.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This one do you mean? Oh sorry we've seen it a thousand times but I don't give a f*ck I want this pic out there in people's faces so this scum unethical reporter gets what he deserves. His a dirty old married man too. Shame on you Buzz.View attachment 7574

Oh, if not already reported, found out where Buzz has been; on the Pacific Explorer on a father/ son end of footy season holiday for De La Salle Rugby League club. Saw it in his column and he still could not resist taking a dig at us with the final comment." Rest assured, we are on our very best behaviour" .

Restock will definitely be required after docking.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This one do you mean? Oh sorry we've seen it a thousand times but I don't give a f*ck I want this pic out there in people's faces so this scum unethical reporter gets what he deserves. His a dirty old married man too. Shame on you Buzz.View attachment 7574
Yuck poor girl sitting on his piss stained trousers, shes not smiling shes about to burt into tears she can smell the rotten stench wafting from his forskin

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They may have handled it better because they have about 50 ***** in their club that bash, abuse and break the law. They also get free legal aid because they are based in Redfern

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We copped it because you could see which players went nude, we didn't have doubt like souths did.

I'm sure our board would of played the doubt card. We could of just said "it wasn't a Bulldog that got nude", but thanks to the spy pics, we didn't have the luxury souths did.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a feeling the fine will not be continued with. Theres a lot of reasons why it shouldnt continue.